𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 30: 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓞𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓻

Triggers: 🟡🔘⚫️ 

Syobai knew the second the drinking began last night, Aki would be a nightmare to deal with in the morning. And he was one hundred percent right in assuming that.

First of all, the second she woke up, she had a migraine, unlike anything she'd ever experienced before. Her head pounded violently through her skull, making just looking at light unbearable. Not to mention her immediate urge to upchuck all of the toxins she'd consumed the previous night, spending copious amounts of time huddled over Syobai's toilet, throwing up violently.

Syobai was no help either with this either. The only thing he did was give her back her pencil so she could put her hair up while she puked in his bathroom. He also offered her his shower, but that was more for his nostrils' sake, rather than hers.

"Please...for the love of God, shower. You smell fucking vile."

She whined miserably, crying a bit in sheer discomfort. This was debatably one of the worst hangovers she'd ever experienced in her entire life, and that was saying something. She leaned her body against his sink cabinet, her legs feeling like gelatin as she tried to stand up. She plopped back down on her ass miserably, extending her arms out to Syobai, who was standing in the bathroom doorway and watching her struggle.

"Syo...help me..."

Syobai groaned tiredly. He wasn't fairing much better than her if he were being perfectly honest. He was honestly shocked nausea hadn't hit him yet, but the migraine certainly had. Aki's whining wasn't helping with that pain in the slightest, making him grumpier than usual.

"Fucking pathetic, red. You can get up, you're not a damn infant."

"No...it hurts..." she covered her eyes from the light.

"Fine, I'll turn on the shower, just get in." he huffed.

She whined some more as he turned the handles in the shower, using his fingers to feel out the proper temperature. He could have been a total asshole and made it boiling hot, or freezing cold, but he ultimately decided against it. He was too exhausted to even think about pulling such a boring prank on her right now. Especially because he wanted nothing more than for her ear bleeding whining to stop.

Aki desperately sat up and took off her clothes, feeling pain in every joint she tried to move. All she could do was pathetically kick off her overdress with her weak legs, before complaining to Syobai again.

"My arms hurt..."

"Yeah, that's what happens when you slice 'em with a knife, dipshit." Syobai gathered some towels from the rack next to the shower and swung them over the shower curtain rod.

"Help me..."

"No."

"Syobaaaai..."

"Red, no. Do it yourself." he hissed as he walked out and closed the bathroom door.

She sniffled a bit, reluctantly forcing herself to pull her sweater over her head, flinching as little fibers nicked her cuts. Once she was fully undressed, she crawled into the stand-up shower, letting the warm water pelt her like tiny pebbles. It was a bittersweet feeling, the warmth of the water felt like a hug, but the impact of the water almost felt like needles against her weak figure. She looked at the cuts on her arms, wincing as the water stung against them. They were pretty deep, but not bleeding anymore, thankfully. Still, they were certainly bothersome, to say the least.

It was at this moment that Aki realized how much of a blur the previous night had been, her brain feeling like it had been enveloped in a forgetful haze. She remembered bits and pieces of the trial, watching Hibiki and Kanade die, and a faint picture of her evening with Syobai, but none of the important details were there.