40 | M + E

Mattia

Her hands held mine as she continued going up and down. I sat back to enjoy the view, occasionally pulling her head back by her hair. When she placed her hands on the armrest for better grip, I moved mine up her body. I wrapped the right one around her neck as the left one cupped her breast.

Her panting and moans became more audible. The warm water wetting our body only made this better.

"Faster," I whispered in her ear.

She picked up her pace, bouncing up and down my length. I was nearly at my release, but Gia needed more stimulation to reach hers.

Her back arched when I pulled her towards me.

"I love you." I could not control myself and neither could she once my hand found her weak spot.

I buried my face in the crook of her neck, leaving soft kisses.

"Mattia." She moaned, it worked as a trigger for me to apply pressure on the hold I had on her neck.

The second time my name came out of her mouth, I roughly pressed into her skin and came in her.

Gia's head rested against my shoulder, the running hot water still falling down on us.

I let out a harsh breath which made her smile. She took a hold of my arms and wrapped them around herself. At this point she had not gotten up as yet and we were still in our position.

"Aren't you going to get up?" I softly bit into her right ear.

She tilted her head to the side to grant me complete access to that area of her body. "Uhh-uhh," she grinned. "I want to feel you get hard again." She started to move her hips in a circular motion, slightly moving up and down again.

The excitement built up extremely fast. When she gasped, I knew that she felt it too. This time I was more focused on her, I wanted to hear her scream out of absolute pleasure.

I held her down by the waist and grazed her where she's most vulnerable. She squirmed and her breathing became heavy.

I was taking my time, teasing her as much as I could. Gia was familiar with my tactics, I loved to see her get slightly frustrated because of the edging.

"Stop." She whined.

"Okay." My smile grew wider as I let my hand fall down to the chair.

"Mattia!"

"What?"

She picked up my hand and started pleasuring herself. I let her do what pleased her for a good few seconds before I took over again.

I gave her a few hard slaps that sent shocks through her body before I started rubbing on her again.

"Fast—," her lips parted. "Yess, yess. Oh, my—" Her body squirmed as she finally had her release.

"My body feels so tired." She said under her breath.

For some odd reason this felt like a compliment. I watched as she got up and had her shower.

"What's wrong?" She asked when she noticed that I was doing this.

Nothing was wrong, as a matter of fact, this was the first time in a long time that Gia and I were doing well as a couple. She had been patient with me and kind to my family.

My lips trembled, I could no longer cage the words that had been transferred from my heart and mind. Gia and I were absolutely different, yet very much the same. I had no counter thoughts to the thought that I deserved her as much as she deserved me.