Ex exorcist~6

Kaneki's pov
I rolled over on my side as I looked for rin and realized he wasn't there again.

[sigh]

This guy he moved in, all his clothes are on his own side of the dresser, he even has a toothbrush in the bathroom but...

I threw on a the closest hoodie I could find as I walked out of my room

...He still sleeps uncomfortably laying on the couch. How could I tell he's uncomfortable, His arms were crossed and he was laying down straight with his legs hanging off, he doesn't even bother to grab a blanket.

"Rin" I said and shoved his arm.

"I'm awake" he said when I pulled back.

"Why don't you sleep in the bed" I sighed.

"I'm fine on the couch" he said and sat up.

"You're practically falling off of it" I said.

"I am?" He asked.

"I have a queen size It's big enough for the two of us. Stop being stubborn and sleep comfortably for once" I said when I saw his cheeks were red "what's the matter with you do you have a fever?" I asked and touched his forehead.

"That wouldn't be possible anymore and why are you wearing my hoodie" he asked grabbing my hands when I froze.

That's right it did feel a big bigger but why couldn't I notice. I felt my face heat and averted my eyes.

"Kani?" He asked when he pulled on my waist and brought me in between his legs "is there a reason you want me on the bed so much?" He asked as he rested his head on my chest my eyes widening.

"That's not what I meant you maniac!" I said and pulled his hair to get him off of me.

"So cold kaneki" he whimpered when I tried to push him off until I felt him lift me onto his lap.

"Rin" I blushed and glared at him.

"It's just a tease...anyway you look cute" he said when I felt my head cloud.

[door opens]

Me and rin looked to the entrance door as we froze seeing the person standing there.

"Oh am I interrupting" hide asked.

"Did we not lock it?" Rin asked when I and hide flinched at his words.

Whyd he have to say it now of all times!

"I'll lock it behind me don't worry" hide said as he started to walk back out.

"H-hide" I shoved Rins hands from around me climbing off of him "I-it's not like that he was just playing around" I said.

"he wouldn't tell me why he was wearing my hoodie so I teased him a little but It's not like that" rin said when I nodded in agreement.

"Except me wearing the hoodie was an accident" I said and looked to rin as he shrugged.

"Ah...so...why is rin here?" Hide asked.