Strange feeling~5

Rins pov
Kaneki was right...that guy is as persistent as ever.

We already told touka and Nishiki to be careful around us...and then we are just praying no ghouls try fighting us and reveal us a ghouls.

Even though I still don't know how to work my kagune or whatever.

"Rin" I heard Nishiki say as he handed me an order.

Man I miss eating...it all smells and tastes disgusting now...and coffee is starting to get old. I flipped the pancakes over as I stirred the eggs tossing around the pan.

[sizzling]
[door rings]

I brought the food up to nishiki

"Well-come to anteiku" I heard kaneki stutter and looked to see that dove walk in As he made eye contact with me.

"What are you here to start another fight now?," I said, "you keep following us around so what's the deal are you still expecting us?"

"Rin...get to the back" touka said.

"Fine" I huffed.

"Sorry about him but really if you aren't here to eat then I'd ask you to leave," touka said as I saw kaneki grabbing the meal and delivering it to the table.

"I'll have something to eat then," he said.

"Then have a seat and I'll get you a menu," touka said and walked back behind the counter.

"Are you sure he's not going to do anything" I asked.

"He wouldn't be able to...not right now at least, doves prioritize human life's so if he wanted to confront a ghoul there are to many potential hostages" Nishiki said as he sat on the chair waiting for another customer.

[door rings]

"As if on cue geez can I get a break" Nishiki complained.

"Haha" I laughed at him.

"Wellcome to anteiku" I heard kaneki Greet and looked to the door to see a familiar face and smiled.

"You're shitting me" I laughed and walked over "hey little bro" I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and brought him down so I could mess up his hair.

"Little brother!" Nishiki and touka screamed when kaneki looked over along with Amon.

"Rin!" Yukio growled.

"Hehe...sorry," I said when he fixed himself "well anyways what are you doing here? You didn't tell me you were coming"

"I thought I'd surprise you but now I'm regretting it" he sighed.

"I'll get you two a table so you can catch up," touka said.

"Thankyou" Yukio bowed as we walked to a table. Unlucky for me it was near amons table

"Well, how's true cross?" I asked as I felt Amon look over.

"Whys that man glaring?" Yukio asked.