Breaking point~11

Kanekis pov
[panting]
[crying]

"Mom" I cried and squirmed in my chair feeling the chains pull against my ankles and wrists, ripping the skin off from them while I did so.

'Hello kaneki' I heard the all too familiar voice.

Rize?

'Wow you look awful, been through the ringer huh? sucks to be you.'

[door opens]
[gasp slightly]

I felt my heart race feeling his presence return.

'Sounds like the master is home'

Where are you going?

Wait!

[screams]

"How far did you manage to count?" He said when I felt the scalpers cold metal settle on one of my other toes waiting patiently.

"Five...hundred...fifty-nine" I cried out as I felt my throat become dry from all my screaming.

"I've got a bucket here I want you to fill it to the brim," He laughed when I felt the pressure return on my toe.

[screams]

It's been like this for a while, he has me count backward from 1000 minus 7.

[bones crunching]
[screaming]

I didn't understand why but then I realized it was to keep me sane. He took my fingers and toes, and when they grew back he did it again. It was a reminder that...I'm not human anymore, I'm a monster.

[laughter]
[screaming]

"P-please!" I felt myself laugh while he took another. it was the last. For today at least.

[breath hitching]
[voice cracking]

I heard the metal hit the table as his footsteps grew farther and farther.

[door shuts]

He's gone. Now I just wait here.

'Looks like he left' I heard her voice come back.

"What do...you want, " I said and felt my body go limp from exhaustion.

'To talk of course, it's not every day I see you this miserable'

"Go away. I can't deal with this much all at once. I might just go insane" I laughed.

'I wonder what you lover boy is thinking right now? since he's the one who got you into this mess'

"Shut up" I panted.

'He stabbed you in the stomach with his kagune did he not? You had a chance to escape but that all vanished when he lost control didn't it'

"That wasn't him" I shook my head trying to get rid of the thoughts.

'That bullshit and you know it, who's anger was it? Who's power, strength, face-'