Insane~9

Third-person pov
Rin charged at Jason while sending his flames out In All directions.

[roars]
[flames burst]

"Tch" Jason snarled as he jumped to another building "I'll have to deal with him so they don't find our base"

"Sir!" Ayato said as he caught up with them.

"Just in time. take the boy. I need to deal with this one" Jason laughed.

"Are you sure you don't want me to?" Ayato asked.

"No, he seems like fun I want to kill him by ripping him limb from limb" Jason laughed when ayato grabbed kaneki.

'Can I escape-' Kaneki's thoughts were automatically shut down by a grip tightening around his neck.

"Don't even think about it or we are both dead" ayato snarled.

[rin growling]

Jason jumped down to an open area on the building while ayato followed.

"Sir why don't I just take him back?" Ayato asked.

"Were those my orders" Jason snarled.

"N-no sir" ayato said.

"Besides I want to torture this boy as much as I can,so imagine if he saw his friend being killed right in front of him" Jason laughed when Kaneki's eyes widened.

'He's going to kill rin to torture me?!' He thought.

[ground shaking]

Rin landed on the floor as he stood in a position ready to pounce his flames brightening. You could see the foam in his mouth while he snarled at the group in front of him.

His tail whipped the air while he charged at Jason.

[laughing]

[growling]

Rin used his kagune to launch at the man when Jason channeled his avoiding Rins flames while he fended off the kagune.

'Rin what are you doing' kaneki thought as he stared at the beast that used to be rin 'how could you hide this...how could you carry this burden on your own' his eyes watered as tears fell.

[rin growling]

Rins kagune stabbed through the solid rock below them as he took it out of the ground charging back at Jason.

Jason used his own kagune to damage the boys when Rin began to attack Jason savagely as he head-butted the mask on the mans face causing it to fall off and him to be sent flying backward

[crashing]
[jason laughing]

While Jason was still standing kaneki and ayato looked back over to see rin charging at the two of them.

"What the hell is this idiot doing" ayato snarled as he jumped back He looked over to Jason to see him still regaining footing "shit"