the way to mount weather

Bellamy:

"well now its time for me to go princess but i promiss you i will be fine," i obviously know exactly what shes right about to say," i'm coming with you" i know what i have to do but i really dont want to i cant just say that, that would leave our people with no leader and who would want that, but on the other hand shes always the one to pick me up when im down.

clarke:

hes looking at me in deep thought, if only he would just say something, anything, but then again maybe if hes thinking about what hes going to say it might be a yes."no, if i go and you stay they will still have a leader,i'm just one of the many many many many," "okay bell get on with it" i cut in at the fourth 'many'. he continues " guys that has fallen for clarke griffen," i could tell he was being sincere but i didnt want to believe it because if he died then i would 100% know that he was in love with me and i was in love with him. he grabbed by the waist and held me as his firm but soft lips pressed against mine in a movement. he lifted me into the dropship and found somewhere to lay me down as he was still kissing me while finding somewhere. he bumped into a few corners of the dropship which made me laugh.all i could think was what if he actually does die i just cant let him go on his own. I need him.

bellamy:

"clarke,are you sure your ready for this, i mean, are you doing this because you like me or because you are trying to get over finn?" i said to clarke while i was being mentally slapped in the face. I just realised what a fucked up weirdo i am i mean i love this girl and yet im trying not to sleep with her. "bellamy do you realise how much of a dick you are right now" i hope she was joking because she said it in her serious tone.

Clarke:

Hes not talking, oh no, what if he thinks im being serious."Bell im just kidding, im not trying to get over him. i got over him when lexa got me to burn him." oh no it was going so well and then he started being nice and started thinking about my feelings, DAMN YOU BELLAMY AND YOUR SWEET MIND!!!!