what to do what to do

Clarke:

"wow,that was amazing"oh my god did i just say that ugh i feel like such a fucking idiot. "Okay princess whatevever you say for i am only a peseant at your worship" awwww hes being so sweet this isnt fucking fair."bellamy i am the princess but you are my king". "ive decided either you stay or i come with you" "Clarke no who else will go i mean i would say jasper but then again he is in the infermery considering he only just barely made it out of mount weather 2 days ago and well finn is dead so who else?". "Murphy" i said with shock in my face as i heard him talking to someone while entering the dropship.

Bellamy:

shit shit piles of fucking shit."murphy what are you you doing here i thought you were with jaha and the others on the way to the city of light. so what are you doing here?" i literrally wanted to rip his fucking head off."well i was with jaha but then this bitch came out of nowhere and tried to kill me so i ran because believe me when i say this this bitch was fine fine as shit." for fuck sake i got the best idea ever but i honestly think clarke got it wayyy before me.

Clarke:

okay i dont think murphy saw me yet so think im going to have some fun with this "hi murphy" i said while he still couldnt see me "bellamy who is that?" i was looking up at belamy waiting for him to something when all of a sudden i said "you know what maybe you should give a guess" "clarke is that you, oh SHIT HOLY CRAP HAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA bellamy are you fucking serious hahhahahahha fucking hell bellamy and clarke sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G " "okay murphey we got it but now i think youve had your fun i need your help" "let me guess you two are in love now and you dont want him to go to mount weather so yo want me to go instead of him." jesus h fuck how in gods name did he know that."well yes actually about the mount weather thing but not the madly in love thing but not the MADLY IN LOVE THING well kinda that too but no so will you please murphy" wow bellamy just took those words right out of my mouth."yeah okay fine just get dressed and we will go tell raven what happened all of it i mean everything or else no deal"