i love you too

previously on the 100 a real bellarke story: "im pregnant jackson told me today" "YOUR WHAT ? CLARKE HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID" clarke gets up and walks to her and bellamys tent...

(this is a light funny chapter)clarkes p.o.v: i walk into me and bells tent and sit on our bed crying 'how could she not be happy for me.. for us' i think a few seconds later the tent flap opens and my mother, im guessing, walks in "go away i dont want to talk to someone who hates me" no reply  so i say again "mom go away " then i hear a sigh "do i look like your mother" lincoln says in the sassy voice that he does to make me and O feel better when we're sad "hey i thought you were with luna and the tree cru" "oh yeah i was but then i came back... to be honest i wasnt really i was hiding from bellamy in the trees until i saw you upset so when your mom was about to walk in i told her to go sit down and i would handle it" " lincoln your gonna be a great dad" i say "yeah i hope so" while we were talking some how we got closerand closer until we were face to face. i leaned in and so did he we were centimeters apart and he kissed me it was like the way you fall asleep slow at first and then all at once i felll into thekiss it just felt right. all i could hear then was someone shouting my name "clarke clarke clarke honey wake up come on sweety"  then i sit up it was all a dream all of it bellamy leaving for mount weather our first kiss i mean of course it was a dream murphy was being nice how didnt i realise... that means charlottes still dead. "clarke you were sweating all night saying things like bellamy and your going to be a great dad are you two together" "no " "oh good because kane is his dad and me and kane are together" "WHAT" me and bellamy say as he sticks his head in . "oh yeah and hes octavias too thats how she didnt get found for ages but when your mother didnt show up to 'give' him something he got upset he knew what octavia looked like so when he saw her at the mask ball he made a suprise inspection happen im going to let you two have some time " "okay bellamy i ned to tell you something before you go and i dont care if you dont say it back but-" "i love you too princess"

                                   THE END