camp jaha (telling raven)

Murphy:

"hey abbie wheres raven?" oh im gonna have fun with this "oh shes in her station make the tone generators clarke wanted, what are you doing here bellamy?" "oh murphy is going to go instead of me because clarke ordered me to stay" "oh well okay so if she ordered you it must have been for a good reason." "oh yes believe me when i say this it was for a great reason" "oh my god bellamy you make me wanna get sick " i said while nearly vomiting all over him.

bellamy:

ugh this is so awkward.

Clarke:

"bell i think we need to talk to raven with murphy okay lets go like right now" okay this is awkward "yeah okay lets go princess you to Murphy"

bellamy:

okay so should i hold her hand or just leave it no ill do one better "princess you okay?" i say as i put my hand on her farthur away ass cheek. "bellamy i thought you didnt want anyone to know about us" what is she thinking i love her and i want everyone to know about it,"you kidding me your mine and i think all the guys need to know your taken princess"

Clarke:

okay time for me to say something but not right now we need to talk to raven."hey raven we nedd to tell you something like now" "right now" okay bellamy finish my sentence why dont you."murphy is going to need the things you gave me because hes going to mount wheather instead of me because im with clarke and this time she wont get rid of me." " oh i see but why cant he just take your walkie and other things." i got this "he left them in the drop ship,ill tell you later when there gone." "okay gotcha clarke" that was easier than i thought "okay raven you sort out murphy now can we leave muphy to it please?" "okay you love birds have fun" wow murphy is being really nice .