lincolns explination

bellamy:

"wha-what about charlotte?" clarke saw charlotte? "shes alive and i know where she is we have to find her NOW!!!!!".............................

"okay clarke sweety you lost a lot of blood and you could have just been halustinating sweety go back to sleep and then we can talk"abby said but before i say anything clarke says "no shes with a girl called luna and she took care of charlotte after she jumped charlotte was very injured close to dead but shes fine now and i need to go get her now ," wow okay lots of info there but i think i got it okay "anny thing else about this luna girl?" i ask clarke she was aboout to respond but lincoln walked in as soon as she was about to say anything and he was obviously eavesdropping "shes my sister i thought the mountain men took her" we all looked fairly puzzled "lincoln when did you think she was dead?" clarke asked "okay ill give you all i know about her on one exception " "that is?" i ask "i come with you to find her " okay yes definetely why say no to that  but then it hit me if he goes so does O and i am not letting anything happen to her "yes but octavia cant okay" "okay so when i was 5 she was 3 but she was able to talk and walk better than me she was stronger than me too it turned out she was what we call mindedatru which is a person that can minipulate your thoughts into making you do what she wants , they were going to kill her as soon as she turned the age of 6 but on her sixth birthday the mountain men came and took so many of my people including my mother and luna i followed in the trees , i saw my mother fighting back and being shot for that then all i remember is waking up in ton dc with the commander which was lexas father at the time i stayed with them for 3 or 4 maybe 5 years and me and lexa became very close friends but then her dad decided to start teaching her a leaders role and learned that love is weakness thats when she stopped talking to me and i decided to leave and go back to my father because she was my only friend in ton dc and she completly shut me out so i came back and i havent talk to luna since" okay now i understand because he told me when he was 10 he had to kill a sky person under his fathers order so that confused me,"okay lets go the cave is one near the cliff where charlotte jumped " okay now that clarkes up and running lets do this "clarke.....i......i " i say between little sniffs"i thought you were gone forever dont do that again  it scared the living shit out of me " "your not gonna get rid of me that easily " she says with a little smirk on her "thats my princess" i say and while we are kissing jonty walk in (jasper and monty) "ewwwwwww get a room bellarke" they say in unison "bellarke?" we say in unison then clarke jinxed me so i couldnt talk until three bellamys were said " yeah bellamy and clarke duh" evryone but me and clarke say in unison then clarke said "bellamy we arent going to fing charlotte for 3 more dyas she said that in three days on the first light she will come with information and luna will come too but she will sneek in because her people think shes dead and she likes it that way" i nod because she only said my name once and i am not getting hit by her she may be small but shes strong"okay well if you dont mind we are gonna go we will talk to you later we will look for you not the other way around got it " she was looking straight at jonty while saying 'got it' which mad me laugh and clarke punched me which really hurt so i grunted and i picked her up from the waist which made her squeel .