camp jaha

author:

bellamy and clarke are coming out of ravens station when all of a sudden bellamy grabs Clarke and kisses her for everyone to see.the croud cheers with loud,"didnt see that one coming." and "wait ago bell" and some "you go princess".

Clarke:

"where did that one come out of bellamy?" wow that was very whats the word? spontanious thats it spontanious. "sudden movement princess now everyone will know that you are mine for definite and all the guys can drool over you in private, but if i catch them they wont be here to do it again.' i know hes tryna be sweet but what if hes telling the truth uh oh "bell i doubt anyone would even try to near me if they know i am with you okay so dont joke about that stuff because to be honest i believe you when you say that," "okay princess whatever you say"

Bellamy:

"Come on princess lets go back to mine octavia is out with lincoln and i doubt lexa will need you for a day they will survive," idiot idiot idot ."okay bell lets go"

Author:

bellamy and Clarke are in Bellamys getting it on when all of a sudden octavia walks in.

Bellamy:

what the fuck is she doin here she is supposed to be with lincoln, "Bellamy what have i told you about bringing random girls here to fuck," oh god she should not have said that. Clarke keeps laghing and its really hard not to laugh aswell,"Octavia its not a random girl," " well then who is it?" oh god im gonna say it okay. i am looking down at clarke who is about to burst out laughing as i say,"its its its........Clarke," oh shes gonna love this ,"No fucking way hahahahahh bellamy blake hang on one second," she said while walking outside ,"lincoln come here i need to tell you something," "Octavia i swear to god ," " what is it O.' " bellamy and clarke are in bellamys room if ya know what i mean," fuck you octavia blake..................