back from the lake

Jaspers p.o.v:
I think it's cute Charlotte has a crush on me I walk up to bellarke and say "hey scraic (what's the crack/what u up to) " "I'm warning you Jordan stay away from my baby girl" "dude Clarke wouldn't touch me with a 10ft pole" "no Charlotte not Clarke" "oh go talk to Charlotte" "okay?" He says then walks away "what happened at the lake jas " Clarke asks "ummmmmmmmm wellll" "Jasper what did u do?" "Me and ummm Charlie we ummmmmmmmm kissed?" "More like full on make out session " monty says while walking towards me clarkes face fills with rage as Bellamy walks out of his tent "JORDAN WHAT THE FUCK ?!?" he says fuming I ran straight into Charlotte to see if she was okay , she was really badly crying "shhh shh your okay " I sa y while hugging her "no Im not Bellamy is gonna kill u its gonna be the worst jas , if u die a part of me dies " I see the fear in her eyes " hey I'm not gonna let that happen okay we will be okay" Bellamy walks in saying "IM TRYING TO KEEP U AWAY FROM HER AND I COME TO THIS!?!??" "WELL IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE HER CRY I WOULDN'T BE DOING THIS" "yeah but-" "but nothing just stop Bellamy you know I would never hurt Charlie so just save it and you can't kill me because I know how you like your moonshine" "okay okay I get it I'll back off"