omg no way

Time lapse to night
Bellamy's pov:
We are all sitting around the campfire when Miller shouts "SPIN THE BOTTLE" so me and Clarke instantly leave to our tent because she and I both get very jealous her more than me . we get in the tent and I start kissing her she take off her shirt......
*********time lapse a few mornings after ****
Clarkes pov:
I wake up and feel sick so I run outside and throw up in a bush . ugh must be a bug . I go inside and look at my father's watch (pretend on the watch there's the date) I whispered to myself "shit oh no no no " but I guess Bellamy woke up because he says to me "what what's wrong princess" but I can't speak "i-i- bell I think I'm pregnant" "what?" He's shocked but he still hugs me into his chest "in not 100% so I'll go for a scan later " "okay princess I over you" "your an idiot" I say in a jocitive tone "yeah but I'm your idiot" "and don't you forget it" okay so now I get up and get clothes "okay bell don't tell anyone in not going to my mom I'm going to Jackson because I don't want her to be all disproving " "okay bye babe" "babe? What happened to princess" "ugh what would you say I'd I told you day 1 on earth that you were gonna have a BABY and I'm the father" "I would have a nervous breakdown " " okay cool to the med bay " I do as he says and walk to the med bay . I get in there and walk over to Jackson it's my mom's day off "hey Clarke what can I do for you " "okay you can't tell my mom or she will flip" "okay tell me" "I think I'm pregnant" I say he walks around his deal and his me "shh its okay Clarke I'll just run a few tests and in an hour I will have the results" :1 hour later Jackson walks outside the med bay and over to me "Clarke you are-"
An : ohhhh is she preggers or nah