morning wake up in bells tent

Bellamyp.o.v :

"Hey princess wake up you to charl " I say I see Charlotte in between the both of us now all cuddled up to Clarke "bell its only 6:30 I need more sleep" and there's grumpy teenage Charlotte ha I new it." Charlotte come on leave him alone he's used to waking up early to hunt but he got changed to a leader as in I told my mom to shut up if she talked over him and eventually they just took his orders" okay backing me up good taking credit for my leadership skills "okay fine " Charlotte says and gets up dressed and walks out we are all alone it turns out Clarke was wide awake just pretending so Charlotte would leave "morning princess have a nice sleep?" "mmhhmm but i didnt want to sleep at all last night but it was nice having charlotte back like a family" "what do mean you didnt want to sleep last night?" she looks at me like im the biggest idiot ever around 3 seconds after i say "oooooohhhhhhh i see geez if i knew that i would have kicked charlotte out geez life is hard" after that we got up and dressed and walk outside i hug clarke when we are outside and she full on kisses me and charlotte says "ewwwwwww get a room" and clarke says "we have a room but if we were kissing in there and you came in you would be emotionaly scarred for life" "oh okay lets go join everyone else for brekfast" and with that she turns skipps away i look at clarke with a 'you really had to say that ' look which made her laugh and i joined in .