a baby o shit

2 week later

Clarke:

i woke up with a tummy bug that i have had for the last 2 weeks so i decided i would get up and have some water when all of a sudden i realise.i should have had my period a week ogo oh shit... i went to my mom to ask if she would run a pregnancy test buut when she did she was half happy half angry well more happy then angry which made me happy that she was okay with it so she ran the tests while i left to bellamy."bellamy i think im pregnant but im not sure because my mom is running tests to see "

Bellamy:

clarke just told me she might be pregnant which i am over the moon about but in shock she is starting to well up and i havent said anything for the last 2 minutes of thought going through my head."im sorry bell i wasnt thinking about it when i told you you dont have to stay.." i cut her of by kissing her and saying "you kidding me clarke even if you are pregnant i could never leave you you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and i love you." wow that came out of no where."i love you too bell," she says while wrapping her arms around my neck and i her waist and we just stay there for about 10 minutes when i hear a knock at the door and clarke asks who is it but its her mom who guessed she was here as soon as she opened the door abbie gives her a sheet and tells her to readit she asks what it is and abby sai9d its her results she takes it and i turn to ask when all of a sudden clarke jumps into my arms and says that she is pregnant i hold her tight as abby leaves closing the door behing her i was over the moon at this point in my life and all i could think of is a mini me running around would be too cute to handle i hope its a boy and clarke hopes its a girl .

Clarke:

wow hes happy genuinely happy this is a real family."i love you bellamy blake." "i loveyou too clarke princess griffen." "i may be a princes but you are my king."

bellamy walks outside with clarke to find all their friends and thenhe stood on achair to get everyones attention and he says "hey everybody guess what...clarkes pregnant " my face went red with embarrisment as all of our friends gave her hugs but lincoln and octavia werent there so they dont know yet but they will soon.

Bellamy:

i get off the chair when everyone stopped hugging clarke it started raining and i kissed clarke pasionately full of happiness and love "romantic rain kiss huh " i say as she laughs and we run home to find octavia and lincoln making out ewww gross "hey" clarke says to O and then O asks "any news" "not especially no" i say as clarke hits my chest lightly as i say "okay okay maybe some news we have a surprise for u O "what is it what tell me is it a present ? omg just tell me already!" "your gonna be an aunt clarkes pregnant with a mini blake in her " i say like a 14 year old girl.

Octavia :

" o my fucking god im gonna be an aunt eeeeeeehehehehehheh theyll call me aunty o omfg yayayayyayya #yasssss."