Chapter One: The Boy

12 years ago: less than a year old
Screams filled the air as a small town was set ablaze. The small town of Ichora was under attack! Little children cried as their mothers brought them inside while others tried to run. Fathers were fighting as best as they could, with swords clanging and wizards chanting but proved to be no help as they were quickly overrun. The dark lord's army was far too strong for Ichora. There were far too many of the army.

Ichora was a small community of people who use magic with swords. With incantations of powerful spells and swinging their swords, they had made a name for themselves. Of course this wasn't a good thing for Lord Voldemort, no, he wanted the world to be of only pure bloods, and the Ichorans were not purebloods, they were something else. Something he didn't approve of, though no one really know what they were. He did not like them one bit. 

As the small town burned down, the screams also disappeared. They have finished obliterating everyone. As the dark lord started to walk away, he heard a child cry. Of course usually he would have quickly get rid of this noisy being, but something caught him off guard. Something he would never expect. This little child was not ordinary, his eyes were as red as the blood that splattered around the town that he rested in. Lord Voldemort was confused. Of course he was confused, the only being that existed with these blood red eyes was none other than him. This confusion lead him to make the biggest mistake he could.

"Dumbledore is approaching!" He heard his army chatter.

With this, he quickly disappeared along with his army, forgetting all about the child now bawling his eyes out.

A tall wizard towered over this child as the baby looked up.

"Oh dear, what shall I do with you?" The wizard asked the child, fully aware that this child could not yet speak.

"I shall name you Y/N L/N" He whispered as he picked the child up.

No one knew that that child would go down in history.

~ 12 years later ~

A young boy walked into Dumbledore's office with his head held up high. His uniform was neat and tidy, with a Gryffindor logo. His red eyes dull yet filled with determination. As he reached the desk of the headmaster, he bowed slightly and politely.

"I'm back from training gramps..." He said in a quiet, gentle voice, almost as if he was whispering.

"Welcome back Y/N" The headmaster welcomed him with his usual gentle tone.

It had been 6 years since Y/N had gone off to training, of course Dumbledore would often come visit him and see how his training was going. Although they didn't talk too often, Y/N had come to trust Dumbledore and saw him as his real grandfather. Dumbledore had already told Y/N about his past and what had happened when he was 10. It didn't come as much as a shock to Y/N due to all the stares and insults he had gotten from a young age whenever people saw his red eyes.

Y/N fiddled with the talisman on his neck as he waited for his grandfather's next sentence. (A/N: More about the talisman will come later on.)

"How did your sword training go?" Dumbledore asked without lifting his eyes from the papers he was filling in.

"It went well..." Y/N answered. Y/N had always been quiet with little words.

"I see." He replied.

"Come see me in my office tomorrow morning, you shall start taking lessons at Hogwarts tomorrow." 

And with that, Y/N left to his own personal room near his grandfather's office.

(A/N: Sorry it's short, and bad, it's my first writing in a few years but I was really inspired to create it.)