Chapter One: Draco and Mum

A week has passed since Y/N and Hermione had arrived at the Granger's home. Y/N and Mr. Granger were sitting on the couch while Hermione helped her mother cook some muggle food.

Y/N really enjoyed Mrs. Granger's cooking. Y/N grew up being raised by Hux, this meant that they often had to catch food in the woods where they trained, close to Hux's cabin. Their meals were never really seasoned well though it was good in nutrition. Whenever he stayed with Dumbledore or at Hogwarts for school, the food was so grand, it seemed luxurious. Mrs. Granger's home cooking is by far the best food he'd ever tasted, he tried to figure out what it was that was different about her cooking but never quite got it. 

Y/N enjoyed every minute he spent with the Grangers. They had already started treating him like part of the family, in fact, Mrs. Granger calls Y/N, love while Mr. Granger started calling Y/N, son. This made Y/N think really hard about the future he wants with Hermione.

Just by looking into her eyes, he could tell that she was everything he'd ever want. Y/N felt his heart collecting little butterflies whenever he'd see her eyes. Like how the universe expands with every second that passes, his love grows for her more and more. 

It's as though she had filled the empty void in his life and helped him to gain confidence in becoming his own person. Y/N knew it, deep down, that Dumbledore was raising him to be a weapon. Why else would Dumbledore send him off for training every chance he'd get. Y/N was powerful and had so much potential in it and Dumbledore knew that. Y/N always shook off that feeling of being used whenever he needed a parental figure.

And though Cedric had done his best to treat Y/N with kindness, it was just a short lived warmth that could not compare to the feeling that Hermione gives him. No one compares to the love she shows him. To tell the truth, Y/N had never believed in love, not before Hermione at least. He didn't believe love was a sort of feeling that existed due to the treatment he had gotten for his red eyes. He felt like he was part of the street, someone that was just walked on by everyone.

Y/N filled with his ring with a smile plastered on his face, filling his thoughts with his bushy haired girlfriend. 

"Y/N?" Mr. Granger's voice pulled him from his daydreams.

Y/N turned to face him.

"What is Hermione to you?"

Y/N thought about it for a while.

"She's my hero." Y/N whispered with a smile.

By now Mr. Granger had turned to face Y/N as the two shared their moment.

"I was lonely, for a long time. My skies were filled with dark, grey clouds and my mind was filled with fear of my own power... I never thought I would see the day where the clouds would clear and I would grow to love myself. But then she came, out of nowhere and taught me that I shouldn't fear myself. She cleared away those clouds all on her own." 

Mr. Granger had a soft smile on his face, listening to Y/N ramble about his love for his own daughter. He knew that Y/N and Hermione were very much in love but he didn't know what his daughter meant to Y/N until now.

"She changed my life in a single moment. It still surprises me till this day when I look in the mirror, to see that I look so different. I wish I could go back to my past self and tell him that everything will be alright, because someday he'll meet a superhero and fall in love with her. Hermione is the best part of me." Y/N continued.

Y/N's eyes started filling with tears as he remembered his dark past before Hermione.

"I love her, Mr. Granger. With everything I have."

Y/N started sobbing quietly at this emotional moment. Mr. Granger said nothing before wrapping his arms around the younger boy, rubbing his back, trying to sooth him.