Chapter Two: New Friends

Y/N had woken up bright and early to visit his grandfather as they had planned. He quickly tidied his room, making his bed, taking a quick shower and of course brushing his teeth. He then set off to the headmaster's office.

"Goodmorning gramps." Y/N said with his usual gentle tone, looking at his grandfather straight in the eyes with his usual straight face.

"Goodmorning Y/N/N (your nickname)" He replied looking straight into his eyes.

Y/N was wearing his Gryffindor robes along with a silver dragon necklace he had gotten from his sword master. Y/N was tall for his age, taller than most people his age at least. He had mid length wavy H/C hair and deep red eyes that never seem to show emotion. He had a beauty mark under his right eye and very long eyelashes. Overall he was very handsome. He had his arms behind his back and stood tall just looking towards Dumbledore.

"I'll be taking you to your first class shortly. I have left a key for Gringotts' at your desk, everything inside it is yours, I found it next to you when I first found you. Use what's in it to gather your list of requirements for your classes after today's classes." He said calmly. To which Y/N only nodded.

----------------------------------------------

"Morning everyone!" The bright and cheery professor greeted with a cheery tone.

No one had listened to her. She tapped a pot with her wand with a bit of aggression.

"Good morning everyone!" She tried again with much more success this time.

"Good morning, Professor Sprout" the children replied.

"Welcome to Greenhouse Three, second years. Gather around everyone!" The professor then started to explain their activities for the day.

*Knock Knock* A knock came from the door as the tall bearded headmaster walked in, Y/N walking behind him. Y/N was tried to hide behind Dumbledore and tried covering his eyes with his hair before taking a look around the room while the headmaster and professor chatted. It was a bit overgrown, with green plants covering one of the walls. The other wall was made with glass, and as was the ceiling. 

"This is Y/N L/N, he will be joining in on your classes as of today! Why don't you introduce yourself dear?" The cheery professor explained to the class whilst pulling Y/N to the front of the class. 

There were gasps and whispers heard through the room as Y/N looked at the classmates in front of him.

"His eyes are red!" A student chimed.

"I think he looks charming." Another added.

"He looks rather tired" Harry whispered to Hermione. Hermione only gave him a slight hum as she studied the look in the boy's eyes.

"Oh Merlin! look at his eyes!" Ron exclaimed rather loudly earning him a smack on the arm from Hermione and a disappointed sigh from Harry.

Y/N looked a bit worried but maintained his poker face, though now with a slight frown due to Ron's loud comment.

"My name is Y/N. My house is Gryffindor, I look forward to meeting you all..." He said gently whilst looking down at the floor still due to Ron's comment.

The professor, taking notice of this, called the trio to the front.

"I hope the three of you take Y/N along to all the classes you have today, helping him with things, and becoming his first friends." She looked towards Ron near the end as she walked away to teach the class.

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter. This is Hermione-"

"Hello!" She waved and turned away with a slight blush.