Chapter One: Back to Hogwarts

Summer had been lovely so far. The Granger's didn't seem to mind Y/N's red eyes. They thought it was a normal thing in the Wizard World but he did need to wear eye contacts whenever they went out to the public. Hermione's parents trusted the couple not to do anything weird for their age so they had let them both sleep in Hermione's room. It was a delight. Y/N would wake up each morning with the curly haired girl in his arms. Each morning he'd receive a kiss from Hermione as they stared into each other's eyes lovingly. Hermione had taken Y/N around their neighborhood, showing Y/N places she had grown up going to as well as sharing her memories with him. Hermione had taught Y/N many things about the Muggle world.

The lovers were currently sitting at the dining table, eating breakfast with Hermione's parents.

"Coffee, Y/N?" Mr. Granger asked, offering a mug to Y/N. 

"Yes, please. Thank you, Mr. Granger." Y/N responded, taking a sip.

Mr. Granger was reading the newspaper while Hermione chatted with her mother. Y/N didn't really understand what they were talking about since he was staring at Hermione.

Y/N had a dreamy look on his face as he stared at his girlfriend. Hermione's hair was messy and she was still wearing her sleep wear. Y/N felt his stomach do barrel rolls every time she'd laugh at something her mother would say. Y/N smiled. He enjoyed breakfast every morning where he'd just admire Hermione's face and voice while he got rid of the tiredness in his body. He wanted to spend the rest of his life waking up to this. The sunrise was reflected in the coffee Hermione had in her hands. The light shined perfectly, hugging her facial features.

"Is there something on my face, Y/N?" Hermione asked, chuckling.

Y/N shook his head as he smiled softly at Hermione.

"I love you, 'Mione." Y/N said proudly.

Hermione's face turned bright red, she didn't expect him to say that in front of her parents. Mr. and Mrs. Granger noticed the shy look on their daughter's face, softly laughing at her.

"I love you too, Y/N." She whispered shyly.

"This one's a keeper." Her father said, patting Y/N on the back as he went to get another cup of coffee.

"I wish your father was that romantic." Mrs. Granger giggled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm gonna beat you again!" Hermione beamed.

Y/N chuckled at her competitiveness. Hermione and Y/N were in her room, playing a muggle game on the television. Y/N didn't mind losing. Hermione eyes were focused on the tv while Y/N watched Hermione. Her eyebrows were furrowed while she poked her tongue out a little, trying her best to beat Y/N on the game.

Y/N sighed with a smile before he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, pulling Hermione onto his lap. Hermione hummed before pausing the game. The two of them sat in silence for a while as Hermione rested her head on Y/N's chest.

Time passed with the couple sharing dumb conversations about anything and everything. They enjoyed hearing each other's voices.

"I'm grateful you're mine." Y/N whispered earning a smile from Hermione.

Hermione took Y/N's hands into hers, placing a gentle kiss onto his lips.

"I'm glad I'm yours." She said before placing her lips back onto Y/N's.

Hermione then put on some cheesy romance movie on the tv. They had watched this same movie a few times already since their summer started. Hermione said it was her favorite.

"They're stupid." Y/N mumbled through the movie.

Both of them were sitting on Hermione's bed, with Hermione on Y/N's lap. Y/N rested his chin on Hermione's shoulder.

"You're stupid." Hermione teased.

Minutes pass and the movie was nearly ending when Hermione caught Y/N crying.

"Crybaby." Hermione whispered with a giggle.

She paused the movie and turned herself on Y/N's lap so that she was now facing him. She gently wiped Y/N's tears before placing her lips onto his. Time seemed to stop when their lips met but the butterflies in both of their stomachs grew stronger. Y/N felt tingles in his body as their kiss deepened. Y/N's wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him as Hermione wrapped hers around his neck. The two only separated when they felt the need for air. Panting as their faces stayed close together. Hermione bit Y/N's lip making him want her more before their lips collided once more.

Needless to say, the two of them ended up snogging for what seemed like hours.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, Harry!" Hermione yelled as she threw her arms around Harry who had just walked into the room.

Y/N and Ron walked up behind Hermione.

"Are you alright? We overheard them talking about the Dementor attack." Y/N added before giving Harry a quick hug.

"You must tell us everything." Hermione said.

"Let the man breath." Ron mumbled.

The group were in a house. They heard that Harry got attacked by a Dementor and was forced to use magic in the muggle world.

"And this hearing at the Ministry. It's just outrageous. I've looked it up. They simply can't expel you. It's completely unfair!" Hermione managed to get out in one breath.

"Yeah... There's a lot of that going round at the moment." Harry whispered before walking in the room.

"So, what is this place?"

"It's the headquarters." Ron answered.

"Of the Order of the Phoenix." Y/N added.

"It's a secret society. Dumbledore formed it back when they first fought You-Know-Who." Hermione explained.

"Couldn't have put any of this in a letter, I suppose?" Harry asked.

Y/N grew uncomfortable, knowing that Harry was about to snap at them. He sighed before wrapping his arms around Hermione's waist from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"I've gone all summer without a scrap of news." Harry spat.

"We wanted to write, mate. Really we did." Ron whispered.

"Only-" Y/N started but was cut off by Harry.

"Only what?"

"Only Dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything." Hermione explained.

"Dumbledore said that?" Harry asked.

"But why would he keep me in the dark? Maybe I could help... After all- I'm the one who saw Voldemort return. I'm the one who fought him, who saw Cedric Diggory get killed."