Chapter Four: Snatchers

"Y/N, hold on." Hermione said, pulling on his sleeve.

"Yes?" Y/N asked innocently, tilting his head as she walked alongside him.

She then casted a colour-changing spell on him, changing his eye colour from red to E/C.

"Figured if something were to happen, the only thing suspicious about you will be your sword. Please bare with it for now." Hermione whispered, giving him a soft kiss as he nodded.

Y/N had just begun to take pride in his red eyes but Hermione was right. If Snatchers saw them, he wouldn't be able to lie his way out of having red eyes.

"You're not still mad at him, are you?" Harry asked, catching up to the couple.

They were now nearing the Lovegood household.

"I'm always mad at him." She spat, tightening her grip on Y/N's hand.

"Luna." Ron said, stopping in his tracks, looking towards the oddly shaped home in the middle of the plains.

"Lune." The others repeated.

They walked closer, arriving at the door only a few minutes after.

Y/N politely knocked on the door before retreated to the steps. Right next to the door was a plum tree.

"Keep off the dirigible plums." Ron read out.

The door opened to reveal a man with long, platinum blonde hair. He leaned towards a small fence, blocking the group from entering.

"What is it? Who are you?" He asked in a low voice.

"What do you want?"

"Hello, Mr. Lovegood. I'm Harry Potter. We met a few months ago." Harry called out from the back of the group.

The man didn't respond, instead he looked a little shocked. Y/N and Hermione made way for Harry to step up.

"Could we come in?"

Reluctantly, he let them in, allowing them to take a seat in the kitchen. 

"Where is Luna?" Hermione asked, breaking their long silence.

"Luna?" Mr. Lovegood asked.

"She'll be along."

Everyone took a sip of their tea at the same time, emptying their mugs. 

Y/N sat on the arms of the small couch Hermione was sitting on. Gently, he placed a soft kiss on the top of her head. In response, as soon as Y/N broke contact, Hermione tilted her head to look up at Y/N, she pulled him down and placed a small kiss onto his lips.

"So how can I help you, Mr. Potter?" Mr. Lovegood spoke up, gaining everyone's attentions.

"Well, actually... It was about something you were wearing round your neck at the wedding. A symbol." Harry explained.

"You mean this?" Mr. Lovegood asked, showing the necklace with the same symbol Hermione kept finding.

"Yes." Harry replied, touching the small necklace and getting a better look.

"That exactly. What we've wondered is, what is it?"

"What is it?" Mr. Lovegood asked.

"Well, it's the sign of the Deathly Hallows, of course."

"The what?" Hermione and Ron questioned in sync, with Y/N tilting his head with confusion.

"The Deathly Hallows." Mr. Lovegood repeated.

"I assume you're all familiar with 'The Tale of the Three Brothers'."

Ron, Hermione and Y/N responded with 'yes' but Harry shook his head 'no', making them go silent for a few seconds.