Chapter One: A Chaotic Start

"Harry... Harry!" Hermione's voice rang through the room.

Hermione held a candle over Harry who was panting, now awake.

"Are you alright?"

Harry grabbed his glasses, putting it on.

"Hermione! Bad dream!" He exclaimed, catching his breath.

"When did you get here?" 

"Just now. You?" She asked, placing the candle on a table.

"Last night." Harry answered.

"Y/N!" She shook Y/N, trying to wake him too.

"Y/N, love it's time to wake up." She whispered.

Y/N sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Have I died and gone to heaven... Are you an angel?" Y/N asked innocently causing Harry to giggle and Hermione to smile gently.

Y/N's eyes widened at the sight of his girlfriend, right there in front of him.

"'Mione!" He whisper-yelled, pulling the girl into his arms.

"I missed you..." He mumbled into her neck.

"I've missed you too Y/N but I've got to get your boys awake." She said, giving Y/N a quick kiss before peeling herself off him.

Y/N and Harry stood up, starting to tidy their beds as Hermione went to wake up Ron.

"Wake up! Wake up, Ronald!" She yelled into Ron's ear.

"Bloody Hell-" Ron blurted, covering himself with his blanket.

"Honestly, get dressed!" She spat, walking out the door.

"And don't go back to sleep." She warned the three boys.

"Come on, Ron! Your mother says breakfast's ready!"

Ron dropped his head back onto his bed as Harry and Y/N finished tidying their beds. Harry tried to wake Ron up while Y/N went to take a shower.

-------------------------------

"Ron, where are we actually going?" Harry asked as the Weasley's, Harry, Hermione and Y/N walked through the woods.

"Don't know." He replied.

"Hey, dad! Where are we going?" 

"Haven't the foggiest! Keep up!" Mr. Weasley yelled.

Y/N and Hermione walked hand in hand, following the group.

"Arthur!" Mr. Weasley shouted, waving his hand.

"It's about time, son!" Mr. Diggory yelled back.

"Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." Mr. Weasley spat, looking towards Ron.

Y/N scanned the woods with his eyes, looking for a certain Hufflepuff.

"This, is Amos Diggory, everyone. Works with me at the Ministry."

Y/N waved at Mr. Diggory as he waved back happily. Suddenly, a boy falls from the trees, landing on his feet. 

"And this strapping young lad must be Cedric-" Mr. Weasley was cut off.

"Big brother Ced!" Y/N yelled, letting go of Hermione's hand and running towards the taller, older boy.

Y/N tackled him into a hug, causing both boys to fall on the ground.

"You've grown up so much since I've last seen you, Y/N/N!" Cedric exclaimed, laughing as he ruffled Y/N's hair.

The two boys stood up and dusted themselves off as the group caught up to them. Hermione and Ginny shared a smile before Y/N grabbed Hermione's hand, pulling her in front of him.

"Big brother Ced, you'll never guess! I'm now dating the brightest witch her of her age!" Y/N exclaimed, losing his usual quiet voice.

Y/N's listless face was replaced with a huge, proud grin as he showed Hermione off to his older brother figure. The group chuckled, amazed at Y/N's innocence. 

-------------------------------------------

"Yes, it's just over there!" Mr. Diggory yelled.

The group was now on top of a hill. Y/N pulled Hermione towards the front, chasing after Ginny. 

"We don't want to be late! Come on. Nearly there now. Get yourself into a good position!" The two fathers exclaimed.

 The group got themselves in a circle. Hermione stood between Y/N and Ginny.

"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry questioned before taking a spot around the boot.

"That isn't just any manky old boot." Fred responded.

"It's a Portkey!" George continued.

"Time to go!" 

"What's a Portkey?!" Harry asked, confusion written all over his face.

The group had already all placed their hands on the boot except for Harry.

"Ready! After 3. 1. 2..." Mr. Weasley started.

"Harry!" Hermione yelled, making Harry place his hand on the boot.

"3!"

Harry's scream filled the air as the group spun in the sky, teleporting to another place.