Chapter Two: Effects of the Horcrux

"What about all the people at the wedding?" Harry asked.

The quartet were sat at an empty diner, Harry and Ron sat next to each other with Y/N and Hermione opposite them. They had now changed from their formal clothes to more casual clothing, Hermione had done a spell on Y/N, changing his eye colours to E/C.

"Do you think we should go back?"

"They were after you, mate." Ron responded in a hushed tone.

"We'd put everyone in danger by going back."

"Ron's right." Hermione replied as Y/N leaned his head on hers.

"Coffee?" A waitress asked after clearing her throat to announce her presence.

"A cappuccino, please." Hermione requested.

"You?" She asked Y/N.

"The same thing, please." Y/N replied, copying Hermione.

"Same." Harry and Ron added.

She nodded then left to get their orders.

"So where do we go from here?" Ron continued.

"Leaky Cauldron?"

"It's too dangerous. If Voldemort has taken over the Ministry, none of the old places are safe." Hermione answered.

"Everyone from the wedding will have gone underground, into hiding."

"My rucksack with all my things, I've left it at the Burrow." Harry complained.

"Me too, I've left my sword at the Burrow..." Y/N said, lifting his head from Hermione's shoulder.

Hermione shook her head, showing the small bag that she had the clothes in. Just as she did that, two men wearing blue clothes walked into the shop.

"You're joking." Harry responded in shock that Hermione was already prepared.

"I've had all the essentials packed for days, just in case." She said with a sigh.

"By the way, these jeans, not my favorite." Ron complained.

"Down!" Harry screamed as the two men pulled out their wands and attacked them.

The quartet scattered, ducking under tables when the spells hit their old places, rubbles and smoke filled the air.

"Stupefy!" Harry casted, getting up from his hiding place and hitting one of the men.

Spells were casted back and forth from the group to the Death Eaters.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Hermione casted, sending the other Death Eater flying.

Y/N helped Ron up as Hermione sent the waitress away who ran away terrified.

"Lock the door, get the lights." Harry instructed.

Hermione and Y/N quickly shut all the shutters and locked all doors while Ron used Dumbledore's device to turn off all the lights.

"You alright, love?" Hermione asked Y/N as she dusted his jacket a bit.

Y/N simply nodded, placing a small kiss on her cheek as they regrouped.

"This one's name is Rowle." Harry pointed out, studying the men.

"He was on the Astronomy Tower the night Snape killed Dumbledore."

Y/N nodded his head, recognizing the man they've knocked out.

"This is Dolohov. I recognize him from the wanted posters." Ron identified the other body.

"So what are we going to do with you, hey? Kill us if it was turned round, wouldn't you?"