Chapter 16

Five nods to the side for her to come talk, her constant look of confusion and sadness was starting to scare him

Five nods to the side for her to come talk, her constant look of confusion and sadness was starting to scare him. He tries to grab her arm but she rips it away roughly with a mumbled, "Don't fucking touch me." Five leads her into the main stair well with a still broken chandelier in the middle of the floor. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?" Five asked trying to sound unimpressed but froze seeing the actual sadness on Janes face. "I remember this entire day already happening, the only difference is your here now...... I got these from it too." Jane handed him the photo booth image. Now his mind was running  with thoughts of how she could still possibly hold something from the past timeline. Well for her not being a time traveler and all.

"That's impossible Jane..... you shouldn't remember let alone- you shouldn't even be able to have this still." He explained handing the photo back to her and feeling guilty knowing he had hit the button resetting everything for her and Diego. "He won't remember will he? Not now or ever?" She asked clearing her throat as he smiled sadly. "That doesn't mean it won't happen again. Just try and make the day similar.... But we also need to try and save the world." He concluded and Jane knew that she couldn't have both. "Guess it wasn't meant to be." She chuckled coldly before giving five yet another copy of the photo he had already taken form the girls future dead body.

He slipped the photo back into her wallet that sat out on the counter and put the photo in the secret compartment, instead keeping the image he had already found in case she asked for it. Soon walking into the living room where Jane sat stiffly as Diego looked confused why she was upset. "Now you guys have me to stop this thing. And all we need to do is kill one man..... Harold Jenkins is what causes the apocalypse." He states firmly and Diego looked at him funny. "Who the hell is Harold Jenkin?" He asked as we all looked confused as well. "I don't know." Five stated honestly making everyone groan but a petty Jane. Diego's eyes kept glancing at her with worry but tried focusing on the plan to find Harold Jenkins.

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here? I mean how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" Allison asked as Five looked a little annoyed that everyone was so clueless to something that should be simple. "Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?" Five asked making Klaus have to stretch them make a joke. "Oh yeah I think I remember those guys do you Jane?" Klaus asked Jane. "Hmmm I recall something like that happening yeah." She played along as Five just didn't look impressed or bothered. "Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk." Diego said a bit heated since he hated them for what they had done to Jane and Eudora.

"Yeah. Them. They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on earth." Five explained as Jane looked at him intensely easily seeing he was hiding something. He was talking like he was in pain or tired which- she assumed tired since he didn't seem to have any visible wounds. "The Temps what?" Allison asked as everyone stared at him utterly clueless.