Chapter 3

Diego laid on the couch playing with his knife while Jane removed her heels that were killing her feet

Diego laid on the couch playing with his knife while Jane removed her heels that were killing her feet. As she let a sigh of relief out she leaned back in the chair and was staring at a very focused Diego when she heard music. Both her and Diego looked to one another before he threw his knife into a fake moose head. He walked over to the living room door shutting it. He then began jamming out and full blown dancing making Jane giggle at his funny yet good moves.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked laughing at him but he just went and grabbed her hands and pulled her up. He was dancing along with her making her laugh in a strained way. She'd never danced with a man before and she was just so timid but soon eased into his hands that just simply held her hands. Soon the two broke apart doing their own moves thatd catch the others attention here and there when a loud noise and a rumbling through the house stopping everyone in the umbrella academy.

Everyone immediately ran outside where it was windy and a weird blue light floated in the sky. "What is that?" Jane asked hoping the siblings would no but received no answer. "GET BEHIND ME!" Luther yelled as he stood in front of everyone with his arms open protectively. Diego soon pushed his way directly in from of Jane doing the same action, "GET BEHIND US!" He shouted pointedly at Luther who rolled his eyes.

Klaus came running out of no where throwing a fire extinguisher into the weird blue circle and it did nothing effective. Suddenly a boy seemed to come falling from the sky and land on the ground with a loud groan and the light disappeared. "Is it just me or am I seeing a young five?" Klaus asked as everyone just stared in bewilderment.

Five looked to them all stopping as his eyes fell on Jane who was peaking out from behind Diego. "Well if it isn't Jane Challis." He spoke with such pride making Jane look confused and everyone else since they had never met before to their knowledge. "I'm yeah and your five? How the hell do you know me?" Jane asked confused fully coming out from behind Diego who Five glanced at before shrugging with a sarcastic smile, "Long story."

And he simply walked past his family he hadn't seen in years and to the kitchen to make himself a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich. Everyone following behind in silence. "Where have you been?" Diego asked as all their eyes watched five with disbelief. "The future. It's shit by the way." He said as he sat his ingredients down and began making his food. "Called it." Klaus piped in with a smile. "Have I missed the funeral?" Five asked making Luther look at him funny. "How did you know about it?" Luther asked dumbly making Jane roll her eyes. "Duh Ass wipe he said he's from the future." She exclaimed in annoyance making five quirk a smile.