4 weeks later

James pov
It's been 4 weeks since my dad has passed and my little sister isn't doing that well. She hasn't smiled, laughed or done anything really. She's only been to moms house only 2 times since our dad died because she's too depressed to do anything.
I also haven't seen Kat in 4 weeks. Hope she's alright. I've texted her a few times but no answer. Maybe I'll see her soon.
Lana POV
I miss my daddy :( he was my hero. I used to remember every night he would say "I love you sugar plum and I always will" and it keeps repeating in my head. I love my daddy and I never really told him that much but I wish I did. :(
I heard Russell come home while James was taking a shower.
Russell- guess who I saw today ?
Lana- who ?
Russell- Kat
Lana- KAT!!! I wanna see her. Where did you see her ?
Russell- ummm out on a date... With a guy :/
Lana- I thought James and her were a couple.
Russell- I guess not. Don't tell James yet. I'll tell him a little later today
Lana- okay
Russell pov
Yikes man... James is gonna be mad when he finds out about this. I just gotta tell him or I'll regret it.
I heard James get out and dry his hair. I was sitting at the table while Lana was on FaceTime with her mom. He comes out.
James- hey, where'd you go ? I thought you were just getting the mail ?
Russell- oh I decided to go to the mall to get some more snapbacks.
James-oh nice. -looks at Lana- hey are you talking to mom?
Lana- yeah she had to go because she has a work call.
James- okay.
Lana- Russell tell him
James- tell me what?
Russell- ummmm okay I saw Kat today
James- oh really? Where? I wanna go talk to her about stuff.
Russell- I think you can still talk to her but not you know in a date way.
James- what you mean?
Russell- I hate to say this but she has a boyfriend.
All of a sudden James looks down and turns around. He walks right to his room and shuts the door.
James pov
Oh my gosh. I like her a lot and she turned her back. Oh gosh. Im going to talk to her now.
James- im going out to see Kat. Bye
Lana- can I come ?
James- sure
Russell- aye don't be too pushy
James- I won't.

Lana and I walk to the library. I see Kat with her beautiful wavy hair. I've never seen it down before. She looked beautiful. So I walk in and took a deep breathe.
James- hey Kat !
Kat- James ? Oh my gosh hey *hugs James*
James- how are you ?
Kat- no James how are you? Is your family okay ? Im still very sorry about what happened ?
James -thanks that means a lot :)
Kat- no problem, hey lana :)
lana- hey I can't believe what you did :(
Kat- whats that?
Lana- have a boyfriend when you already had one