Embarresed

Kat pov
I was throwing up a lot and James mom came over to help me
James mom- oh sweetie let me take you inside and clean you up.
James POV
I feel bad for Kat. She threw up in front of my family. My older sister Isabella came to talk to me.
Izzy- your girlfriend made an appearance.
James -stfu and go hang out with your boyfriend.
Izzy- ugh whatever.
Pretty much all of my siblings don't like me. I really don't know why.
Every year all of my siblings come to have dinners with my mom. Usually we have these dinners every other month. But my little sister is 4 and she was adopted.
Kat pov
I feel so embarrassed but now I'm all cleaned up. I walked over to James and we sat on the couch. James's dad turned on football but then we went to commercial.
James dad- how long have you guys been together.
Kat- about 9 months 😊
James dad- that's great. James hasn't really had a serious girlfriend.
James- dad...😑
James dad- but Kat you can call my Chris and welcome to the family.
Kat- thanks.

James Pov
I think it's going well so far. Hopefully at dinner it will go okay 😬
So my mom called us to the dinner.
At the table its izzy and her boyfriend. They've been together 3 years.
My sister Abigail who is married and is a lawyer. 😑
And my older brother Sam who is married to Sarah. Both of them are professors at a college.
My little sister name is Lana and she's from India.
We had chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, and rolls.
Kat and I sat next to each other. Pretty much the whole dinner was Isabella talking about her job and how I should be jealous. I just left the table and walked outside. Kat followed me.
Kat- what's wrong?
James- what's wrong? My sister is being an annoying 2 year old who thinks she's better than everyone else. She was always like this since we were little and I never looked up to her.
Kat- im sorry. Your right she is kinda cocky but your great too.
James- how?? I have no job and no real girlfriend. I am jealous of my sister. But she doesn't have to rub it in.
Kat- ik. I'm sorry. Let's just go back in
James- ok 😔
Kat pov
James is right. She is annoying and doesn't have to rub it in. I just can't wait until this night is over.
We want inside and we just watched football. His little sister came over to me.
Lana- hi you wanna see my room? ☺️
Kat- oh sure.
So I walk with her to her room. She has tons of posters of the band Little mix.
Kat- you must love little mix. I love them too.
Lana- yeah I love Jesy and Perrie
Kat- oh me too. What's your favorite songs?
Lana-Salute, Move, and Madhouse
Kat- oh yes. I love those too.
Lana- your really cool. My older sister and my brothers wife are losers. They aren't fun. I like you !
Kat- oh sweetie. That's so sweet. I like you too