Awkward

Kat pov
Hopefully I didn't make things awkward when he sorta leaned in after the hug. But anyways I have to go teach little children how to read. So I walked to the library and I see James and Russell at Subway. They are also with Lana. I walked into the library and 3 girls were there ready to learn.
Kat-okay I'm Kat and I'm going to teach you to read.
One of the girls-I'm Sasha. I'm 4 and I'm really excited.
Kat-that's great :)
So we all read the book The Cat In The Hat because the decided on that book.
I told them to meet me here every Sunday at 11.
After the leave I see James and Lana walking over here. Ella was off today so it was just me and a 17 year old who is here part time.
James- hey Kat
Lana- hi kat :)
Kat- hiya guys!
Lana- what books do you recommend?
Kat- you want me to show you the kids area?
Lana- yes please!
So Lana and I went to the children's area. I see James in the corner of my eye pretending to look at books but he's actually looking at me.
Lana-I'll get these 3 books.
Kat-okay great:)
So I check out the books for her. When they are about to leave James tells Lana......
James- go sit at the bean bags I gotta talk to Kat.
Lana-okay :)
I was like what does he want to talk to me about personally?
James-I was wondering if you want to hang out with me at the beach tonight ?
Kat-oh I gotta look after sierra.
James-she can come too. I'm bringing Lana as well.
Kat -okey what time ?
James-around 4 and afterwards we can go get ice cream.
Kat-okay. See you then. 👋