{04}🍀

After explaining everything in the cabin...

Zara:"I understand the situation..." {taking another sip of her drink}.your sister has turned into an oni, and you want to find a cure for her, is this what i understand?...

Tanjiro:"Yes!"...{seriousy}

Zara:..........tch..."if you want to do that, go ahead."{said with a small smile on his face and still drinking}.

Tanjiro was relieved by such an answer.

Urokodaki:"don't you think being a little young to drink alcoholism?"💢💢

Zara:"don't worry sir, I'm 17 already old enough, besides I don't get drunk!."

Urokodaki:"and seriously this!!"💢

while everyone is talking, nezuko is on your side looking at you for a second she is distracted by the color of your green hair, and decided to grab a lock of your hair. when touching, nezuko felt she was picking up a piece of leaf from the tree, it was soft and very green. when she did, she felt a tightness in her chest and it was comforting, she wanted to touch that hair more and see your beautiful face forever, and never leave your side again!.

when you felt someone touching your hair, you turned around, and realized it was nezuko touching your locks, you gave a small smile and then reached out and patted her head. nezuko stopped picking her locks for a second, after zara stretched her hand over her head, nezuko saw her smile with her eyes closed and was just amazed to feel such a feeling about her.

Tanjiro saw such interaction and was a little jealous, but happy that they are getting along well.

After a while talking, zara decided to leave...
................

zara was behind the open shoji, getting ready to leave, but before saying goodbye to the people she met.

Zara:"well... I'm going now!"

Urokodaki:"It was a pleasure to meet you, make it safe."

Zara:"thank you very much for having me at your home, thank you!." {if you lowered yourself making a greeting of thanks}.

Tanjiro and nezuko they didn't want to say goodbye, they were both sad when she decided to leave.

they didn't want to say goodbye, they were both sad when she decided to leave.

Zara:"don't be sad any mission you receive, let's meet again!."{said trying to alleviate them}.

Tanjiro:"but it had to be now!"...{pouting}.

Nezuko:"Humm!!...

Zara:"but i really have to go back."

After hours of parting....you finally got out of their grasp, and walked out of the cabin.

you went through many paths and mountains, while walking, you felt that someone was watching you, but you ignored it and decided to continue your journey.
......................

After a long way you finally arrived at your Master's hut.

zara opened the inside door, which revealed her master in the room sitting on his knees looking to the right waiting for her.

by the look she got, he wasn't too happy about arriving too late at night.

Master mihawk:"did you get lost again?."{angry, hoping for some apology from you}.

Zara:"yes, but on the way I met a friend, after the selection"

Master mihawk:"really?"....{surprised} oh...that's good!  will you receive your swords?."

Zara:"yes, tonorrow....

Master Mihawk:"so sleep and rest, tomorrow you have a long night."

Zara:"is what i want!..

with that, zara left in front of his master and started to go to his room to sleep.

......................

*years ago.(or whatever)*

.......................

it was winter, and mihaws was returning to his hut after buying groceries from the village, walking and climbing the mountain, he realized that among the trees, there was a fainting person, realizing that he ran to that person, and found that it w...

it was winter, and mihaws was returning to his hut after buying groceries from the village, walking and climbing the mountain, he realized that among the trees, there was a fainting person, realizing that he ran to that person, and found that it was a child. upon seeing her he took the little child by the arms and then his purchases, and climbed the mountain to get home soon.

upon waking up she saw a fire and felt warm along with the blanket around her, realized she was in someone's house.

she looked at her rescuer who was a few meters in front of her.

Zara:"t-thank you so much for saving sir..."{ he says in a husky, trembling voice}.

Master Mihawk:"Mihaws.....you can call me mihaws!.. where are you from?  your parents must be worried about you."

a minute of silence fills the room.

Zara:"I don't have family, I'm an orphan!.... and I ran away from the orphanage because there was an attack of demons, they all died, I'm the only survivor..."

Master Mihawk:"oh... sorry... didn't know that."{says a little sad when he hears the answer}."being killed by demons is a very sad thing."

Master Mihawk:........."do you want to become a demon slayer?."

Zara:"yes, I will get revenge on this son of a bitch who created those demons."

Master Mihawk:"you've cried a lot for your friends at the orphanage, right?"{looking at the fire on the laeira}.
"revenge will not bring your friends back."

Zara:"yes I've cried a lot, I know I won't bring them back but... it doesn't hurt to give them a dignified death."{also looking out the laeira}.

Master Mihawk:"if you say... I can't change your mind with this..."

...........................

TO BE CONTINUED...

...........................

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀