6.

Forty-five minutes later, it was eight-forty p.m. and you were asleep on the sofa. The reason you were on the sofa and not your bed was because you wanted Deaky to carry you to your room but he wouldn't. So, being the dramatic person you are, you acted like you couldn't get up and just took a nap on the sofa. John was in the bathroom, when Roger, Freddie, and Brian came through the door. Roger practically barged in, as Freddie and Brian just followed him.

"Wait, shhh, guys." Freddie whispered, interrupting Brian and Roger's bickering. Roger and Brian turned to Freddie, confused as to why he told them to "shhh", but they noticed that Freddie was pointing to you. "She's sleeping."

"No, shit." Roger whispered back, slowly turning his head to Freddie.

"What do we do?" Brian asked, his whispering being quieter than both Freddie and Roger's.

Then, without warning, Freddie took the independence of clapping his hands twice, making it very loud and waking you up.

"Woah!" You shouted, waking up, suddenly before looking at them. You looked at them, staring at you, as they wanting to laugh from how startled you looked. But you soon realized that you weren't wearing a shirt, and you quickly got frazzled as you covered up your stomach with your arms. "DON'T YOU KNOCK?" You asked, shooting up from the sofa, and sprinting away and down the hall to go to your room.

The reason the band didn't flip when they saw you in nothing but a bra was because to them, you were a literal child. So, while them seeing you without a shirt on seemed like a huge deal to you, it was just like seeing a kid in a bather to them.

*time skip*

An hour later, you were all watching television and you had gotten over the fact that they all saw you in your bra. It was cool. You felt really cool to be around them.

"So, John, tell us something's about yourself." Freddie ordered once a commercial interrupted the program. The reason Freddie was singling John out, was because they didn't know many things about him. I mean, of course they didn't. They met less than a month ago.

"Like what?" John asked, wondering what they wanted to know.

"What's your favourite food?" Brian asked, being the first to ask a question.

"Cheese on toast." John replied, and you knew that answer right away.

"Favourite drink?" Roger asked, following up Brian's question.

"Milk, I suppose." John answered, and you already knew that as well.

"What's your religion?" Freddie asked, out of the blue.

"I don't really have one. You could call me an atheist." John replied, and you also knew that answer.

"Are you an atheist, Y/n?" Freddie asked, turning over to you.

"Yeah." You nodded, informing Freddie that he wasn't the only atheist in the family. "Religion just seems to fuck people up."

"Exactly!" Roger exclaimed, clearly happy that someone else agreed with him.

"Language." John said, looking at you. He didn't like your use of the word "fuck".