27.

You woke up on Christmas morning, in the dress you were supposed to wear out, except you didn't go out that night. You didn't even leave your apartment, you spent the night with Brian.

You were laying on your left side, and you felt gentle breaths on your neck. You felt like you were getting electric shocks, but in a good way.
That was until you noticed that his arm was around your waist.

Then you felt yourself foaming. You were on clouds. You felt his touch send shivers to your body from the tips of your toes to the top of your head. This was the best Christmas wakeup ever. Your eyes we're mildly squinting because your smile was so big. It's almost like you felt your breath slipping away from you as butterflies swarmed your stomach.

We're spooning.

This was progress, legit progress.

Painfully, you squirmed out of your cuddle, because you knew you had to get up. Once you escaped his arms, you sat on the empty space of your bed, and stared at him. He looked so angelic, even when he slept. His messy curls fell alongside his face perfectly, showing his gorgeous face.

Then it hit you.

"OH, SHIT!" You yelled, waking him up in the process. "WE DIDN'T SHOW UP TO ROGER'S!"

"Wait, what?" Brian questioned, rubbing his eyes and sitting up. "Oh. OH NO!"

"WHAT DO WE SAY?!"

"THE TRUTH?"

"WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF THIS?!"

"WE'RE FUCKED."

"NO SHIT, BRIAN."

And now you two were back to arguing.

"Alright, let's go to Roger's now. Guaranteed, everyone's still there."

"What will we tell them?"

"We got caught up."

"What will my brother do?"

"I don't know, Y/n."

"Maybe we shouldn't show."

"And have them come looking for us?"

"Brian, I don't know. I'm sort of panicking."

A moment of silent, awkward tension filled the room.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?" Roger shouted, barging in your apartment. This was too chaotic and this didn't make sense.

Shoot me.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Brian shouted in return.

"Do you have any idea how bad it looked when I said you were picking up Y/n and then you never came?"

Eek.

"Rog, look, I-"

"And you spent the night here?" Roger cut Brian off, just before his face lit out. He thought something sus.

Oh god.

"Wait..." Roger said, a smirk growing on his face as he looked back and forth at you and Brian. "You spent the night here." He smiled all wide. "Congratulations, man."

"Nothing happened." You and Brian said, at the same time.

Roger didn't say anything. He just kept giving you guys little smirks that were irritating as hell.

"Whatever." Roger snickered. "Well, we're meeting at Brian's."

"We are?" Brian questioned. He didn't know that the band had decided to meet at his flat, where he wasn't even at.