35.

You could see Brian's eyes sparkle. The girl he loved, adored, pined for, loved him back. You held the same as he did. Both of you were finally, finally, on the same page. Standing in silence, staring at each other, not even knowing how to show your happiness. Your relief, your contentment, your love, your desire. It almost didn't feel real. This actually made sense, unlike a lot of your other states of relations with him. This felt right. The burn for him, felt right.

Then, you saw Brian drop your flowers. You didn't know why he did that. You were going to ask, but then got distracted by his sudden pace of walking. He was walking towards you.

Holy shit. Oh my god. Fuck. It's happening. What the fuck do I do? My god, he's getting closer-

Your thoughts stopped once you felt his hands cup your cheeks. He was holding you steady. His touch took away your air. However, instead of the kiss you were preparing for, there was a pause, initiated by him. You both stood frozenly still. The hallway was dim, so up close he couldn't exactly see every detail about you, but he knew your lips were tinted cherry red. He knew your beautiful eyes sparked more than ever.

But the intimate stuff- how you two would feel, how you would taste, how your lips would feel on his again- he could only imagine. And my god, he'd been imagining it. Even though he promised to John that he'd never even think of you in this manner, he couldn't help this. He ached for you.

And now, with you right where he wanted, everything became simple to him. If he did not kiss you now, if he did not ravish you, he would die. It sounds melodramatic, but at the time he swore it to be true. He needed you.

When his lips finally covered yours, his lips were soft. But even though it started out this way, five seconds in you noticed that his kiss was the least bit gentle. He wasn't selfish, or too much, but just right. You returned his energy, so that your kiss was not of an innocent delicacy, but of a craving hunger. You knew you had felt butterflies before, but not like this. This was overwhelming. You were having trouble standing. If it weren't for Brian holding you, you'd be sure that you would fall.

As your arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer, he found himself wrapping his hands around your waist. He wouldn't dare say, or admit this, or maybe even know this, but deep deep down he wanted you to feel the longing desire that burned for you in his loins. Every breath, every movement, everything about you only stirred him more. You were fighting with your mind about how this wasn't right, but you didn't care. It didn't matter that this wasn't right, it mattered that your crave for him had only intensified. You wanted this man to do unthinkable things to you. You couldn't dare say this, as you figured Brian to be one who doesn't think about sex. As if he didn't exactly care or feel a desire for it. Of course, you knew he had had it, but you hadn't ever thought it was something he was tempted to do. You didn't think of him as innocent, but you thought of him as a man who never really got horny at all.

So, when your body realized he wanted you in the same matter you wanted him, your needs and wants went crazy. You pulled on the shoulders of his jacket, trying to get him as close as possible. Yes, you needed air, but you needed him far much more. Your skin felt cold where he touched you, but then it burned. Brian sneaked his arms down to completely wrap around your waist, pressing your bodies right against each other. You began subtly moving your hips forward- your hips meeting his, both your groins meeting in all the right ways, all the right places. You devoured each other, yet it still wasn't enough. For either of you.

He pulled away. You wanted to cry at his lips no longer touching yours, but you didn't. You just stayed quiet. All of a sudden, you noticed that you had seemed to have walked. Both of you were now next to your door.