25.

You woke up, in your bed, surrounded by dampened tissues that you assumed were yours. At first you were confused, until you remembered what had happened the night before.

Brian and Martine.

Brian has moved on.

Brian doesn't care.

I'm just John's little sister.

All these thoughts raced inside your mind as you sat up in your childhood bed. You missed your friend, Brian.

"Y/n!" Your heard your mother call, from the living room. She sounded frustrated.

"Coming!" You said in return, rolling your eyes as you trudged out of your bed, before beginning to walk out of your room.

Now you knew you had to act like you weren't dying inside.

"That blonde, band boy is at the door and will not leave." Your mother told you, sounding annoyed as her back was pressed against the front door, keeping it shut.

Roger.

"I got it." You sighed, walking over to the door once your mother had gotten out of the way.

You opened the door, to see Roger standing there, with his arms crossed and his eyebrows raised.

"What do you want?" You asked, not in the mood to deal with anything Roger had to say.

He was kind of your best friend, but there were definitely moods where you didn't want to talk to him, and this was one of them.

"We're going out to breakfast." He told you, sounding urgent.

"What? No."

"What? Yes."

"I'm not getting breakfast with you right now."

"Then I won't leave."

"Let me change."

But then Roger scoffed, knowing that you'd take forever to get dressed. So, he just stepped inside for a split second, grabbed your coat that was on the coat hanger, right next to your door, and shut it.

"Roger!" You shouted, appalled at him.

"Yes?"

"I'm wearing a nightgown!"

"You still look hot."

"ROGER!"

"What?!"

"I have to at least tell my mom I'm going-"

"She already knows. She must've heard that I said I was going to take you to breakfast."

"You're an actual a dick."

"Excuse me?"

"It's fun to joke about, but you actually are."

"Alright, that's enough, in the van."

So, you rolled your eyes, and walked with him to get in his van. Once you entered the passengers seat, you noticed that Freddie was in the back seat. Now, that didn't repel you too much, but seeing Brian next to him did.

"Hell no." You exclaimed, laughing slightly at the idea of Roger thinking you'd be okay with this.

You reached over to open the door and get out, to find that the door was locked. You looked over at Roger, giving him a stare that told him to unlock the door, but he wouldn't.

Instead he just drove away.

"Rog, I don't really think that this is the best way to solve-" Freddie began, going to defend you.

"They're children. They won't solve this if we don't make them." Roger stated, acting like you and Brian were two little kids and him and Fred were your parents.

"We're right here." Brian sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose with frustration as he reminded Roger that you and him were right there, and could hear everything.

"There's nothing to solve." You stated, harshly, looking out the car window.

No one said anything until the four of you arrived at the breakfast place.

You didn't want to do this, eat breakfast with them. You couldn't even decide if it'd hurt more to never see Brian again, or to look and see him right behind you.

But at least you could tell them a decision you made, a little while ago.

"So, I'm not going back to Saint Andrews." You announced, fifteen minutes later, when the four of you were seated at a table.

"What?" Brian questioned, reacting before anyone else did.

"I'm not going back to school."

"Why?"

"I didn't like it there."

"So, you'll just find somewhere else?"

"No."

"What?!"

"Brian, I forgot how much I genuinely just don't like school."

"You're not finishing college then?"

"No, I'm not."

"That's a mistake."

"Excuse me?"

"It's hard enough for women to even get into a university, and now you're just going to end up like rest of the majority and throw everything away?"

"You did not just say that."

"I just think-"

"You are the last one to talk. You put your PhD on hold for what? Your garage band?"

"Hey!" Roger and Freddie shouted out, at your comment about the band.

Of course, you didn't really mean that, but Brian just made you so mad at that moment.

"That is an entirely different thing." Brian said, his tone becoming defensive.

Ass hole.

You all sat in silence for a moment, Freddie and Roger feeling like they were in a soap opera, meanwhile you and Brian were both filled with regret. You spited each other in that moment.

"Well, it sure is great to be back." You mumbled, sarcastically.

a/n: GUYS I AM SO SORRY! This chapter sucks ass and I haven't even updated in forever. I truly apologize. The next WILL be better.