13.

The next day, the sixth, on the first Saturday of June, you were on your way to Brighton beach to spend a beach day with the band. It was nine-thirty in the morning, and John was driving with Freddie in the passengers seat, next to him and completely knocked out in sleep. You, however, were in the middle seat, in between Brian and Roger.

"Why did we choose to take this trip?" You asked, wanting to still be in bed.

"Because, Y/n, you just graduated high school and this is our gift to you." John exclaimed, looking at you through the rear-view mirror. "Everything, and anything you want today is on us." He added, smiling.

"And I can supply what you do." Roger whispered, leaning to his left, to you, making sure no one but you else heard him.

You clutched your right fist with your left hand and elbowed him in the arm to give him your reply to that comment.

"I'll never give up." Roger mumbled, holding the spot on his left arm, where you hit him. Referring to how he'd never give up to on trying to lay you. Of course, he was mostly joking, but he also wasn't.

"So, you're taking me to the beach?" You asked, raising an eyebrow and sounding unamused and rather confused. I mean, they just said anything you wanted was going to be paid by them, so the fact that they were taking you to the beach seemed rather cheep.

"And a posh dinner." Brian mumbled to you, referring to the dinner at a fancy restaurant that was supposed to be a surprise.

"Posh dinner?" You asked, smiling and suddenly sitting up, straight with interest.

"Brian!" Roger groaned at Brian, upset about how he ruined the surprise to you.

"Okay, I'll shut up now." You smiled with excitement, slouching back in your chair. The reason that you'd stop complaining was because you were a real sucker for a dinner at a fancy restaurant.

"Way to go, Brian." John mumbled as he rolled his eyes, slightly upset that Brian told you the "surprise".

*time skip*

Once the five of you got to the beach, it was quite crowded so the five of you were walking around for a solid five minutes, trying to find a spot. After five minutes, you did. You all laid your towels down on the sand and John set up the umbrella. You took off your shorts and your shirt, to reveal your bright red bikini. As you did that, the boys took off their shirts to reveal their stomachs, but they had on their trunks. And so did Brian, those short, short trunks.

Legs.

Go away, self.

Legs.

"Woah, Y/n," Roger said, once his shirt was taken off and he was able to look at you. "When'd you get to look like that?" He asked, tilting his head to the side and squinting his eyes of confusion.

"Shut it." You ordered, rolling your eyes and honestly trying not to laugh.

"Roger!" The band shouted at him, upset that Roger said that.

"Just saying!" Roger laughed, pointing at you as if he was trying to justify himself.

"Okay, who's going in with me?" You asked, changing the subject and looking around the band to see who would go in the water with you.

"I'm going back to sleep." Freddie exclaimed, shaking his head as a no whilst he began to lay down on his towel.

"I'll go in once I get warm." John informed you, referring to how he wanted to lay out in the sun and get hot so the cool water would feel extra nice.