37.

"Uh, Y/n?"

"Yes?" You responded, dreamily.

Brian couldn't figure out a non-awkward way to say this. "You should go to the bathroom."

"What?" You questioned, wondering why Brian was trying to get you up.

"Well, I read that going to the bathroom after....." He trailed off. "helps prevent issues...down there."

"Oh." You said. This was new information to you. "Okay." You sighed, about to get up.

"Actually, never mind." He said, before shooting out of bed and walking to the bathroom, leaving you alone.

Now, you were kind of disappointed. You didn't know how, but you at least expected Brian to give you some sort of aftercare. Not just finish, then get up like nothing happened. Then, you started feeling like a fool for thinking he'd stay in bed and snuggle with you. This was your first time with all of this, and your expectations had kind of been dropped. This didn't even make sense. He'd just told you to go to the bathroom, but then he goes in and does god knows what in there.

You stayed in Brian's bed, alone for ten minutes, and you started feeling like a hole had formed in your stomach. It was the feeling of thinking Brian, the man you lost your virginity to, didn't care about taking care of you after your first time. You didn't know you that made you feel, but you knew it didn't make you feel good.

When Brian came back into the room, you looked at him like "well?", and he walked closer to you.

"I drew you a bath." He announced, quietly. "It has bubbles." He added, holding his hand out in front of you, to help you up.

Now you still felt like a fool, but this time, you felt like a fool for thinking he wouldn't give you aftercare.

You smiled. "Thank you, Brian."

"Sure." He responded, happily, as you took his hand.

Getting up from his bed was harder than you expected. All of a sudden, you felt your knees go weak. You could barely walk.

"Uh, Brian-"

"Don't worry." Brian smiled subtly, before taking you in his arms and picking you up, bridal style. "I know."

Putting your arms around his shoulders, you leaned your head on Brian's chest as he carried your tired body to the bathroom. My god, Brian's amazing. Entering the bathroom, you saw that Brian's ginormous bathtub was almost filled to the brim with nice smelling bubbles. He set you down to stand, an arm still around you to make sure you wouldn't fall.

"I just remember you saying that you liked the bathtub." He said, basically explaining why he made you a bath.

You started tearing up. You had never felt so many positive feelings before. It was overwhelming.

"Are you okay?" Brian raised concerned eyebrows.

"Yeah, I just-" You cut yourself off to take a deep breath and call yourself down. Looking up at him, the man you wanted for years, whom just drew you a bath after having sex. "I fucking love you."

"I..." He paused, taking a quick chuckle on how he was going to say this. "fucking love you, too."

Getting into the perfect temperature bath, you let out a sigh of delight at how lovely the bath felt against your skin. Reclining in Brian's bath tub, shutting your eyes, you almost forgot Brian was there. Everything below your shoulders was covered by pleasant smelling bubbles.