34.

The next day, March Third, Brian had just got home from his little trip to Brighton where he visited a cousin, and was relieved to be back in his own flat. He was tired. After walking past your door, he unlocked his and came inside to see Roger sitting on his couch. Roger was sitting with his legs crossed, and his hands folded in his lap. He had a little smile on his face which was really rather creepy.

"Rog, what the fuck?" Brian asked, startled and a little freaked out.

"Hey, so, I have some fun news." Roger announced, plastering on a bigger fake smile to try and calm Brian down.

"What are you doing here?" Brian was very confused. He wasn't aware of Roger's spare key.

Roger ignored Brian's question. "Y/n thinks you slept with another girl last night." He nervously chucked, in a way to break the news lighter.

Brian's eyes widened. "Excuse me?"

"Well.....yeah." Roger chuckled more, still trying to relieve the tenseness. "I was using your place last night, and a girl I laid answered Y/n when she knocked on the door, and went back to her apartment once she saw my girl because she thought you were sleeping around." He explained.

Brian couldn't process this. Like at all.

"So, she's probably really heart broken and doesn't want to talk to you." Roger exclaimed, trying to warn him.

Brian's eyes were the size of saucers, and his eyebrows were furrowed to the max. He didn't know that Roger had a spare key, so he had no idea how Roger was there to begin with. He also didn't know Brian had been using his flag for sex, so now he was grossed out. And not only that, but you thought he was being intimate with someone else. He thought he may have lost you, and that scared the shit out of him.

"Jesus Christ, Roger." Brian whined, mildly upset at Roger. In Brian's defense, if Roger hadn't been sleeping with people in his flat, this wouldn't have happened. You wouldn't be hurt, just disappointed because he wasn't home.

"Okay, but you can just go explain everything to her." Roger exclaimed, trying to persuade him not to get madder than he already was.
"She does live-" He pointed a finger to Brian's right wall. "-right there."

"Yeah, no shit, Rog." Brian rolled his eyes. He wasn't in the mood right now. "It looks like I'm going to have to."

"AHA!" Roger shouted, a huge smile appearing on his face that made him looked like he belonged in a psych ward. "You feel the need to apologize."

"Yeah?"

"But why?"

"She thinks I'm with someone else?"

"How do you think she feels about it, Brian?"

"I don't know. She's probably upset, like you said, wanker."

"Well if you see her as a friend or a little sister, why do you think she's upset?"

"I-"

"And why do you feel the need to apologize?"

Brian said nothing. He had been caught.

A proud smirk appeared on Roger's face. "I know why."

"Why, then?" Brian questioned, putting his hands on his hips, waiting for an answer. "Please, Rog, enlighten me." He was getting testy now.

"You have a crush on her." Roger said, a teasy tone coming out of his words.

Brian smacked his forehead. "I've had a lot of crushes, Roger." He shook his head, letting his hand fall back down to his hips. "Don't think-"