1. Greatings

♪♬𝙱𝙾𝚁𝙽2𝚁𝚄𝙽-Penelope scott ♬♪

♥*♡∞:。.。                                 。.。:∞♡*♥

(Y/n) (l/n) walked through the crowded halls of UA towards the principals office. 

Dodging the older and taller students surrounding her she finally made it.

(Y/n) knocked lightly on the door labeled
'Principal Nezu's office's" which earnt her a "come in".

"Ahh hello dear, you must be (y/n)"
Said Nezu, bowing.

"It's nice to meet you Mr Nezu"
(Y/n) said bowing back

"I'm very glad, that you decided to attend UA, your quirk is quite impressive and I'm sure you'll fit in great with our future heroes" he said with a smile

"Now, I have some paper work on UA conditions to give you"
He paused and extended a pile of loose papers to the girl.
"as well as your dorm key. This is your homeroom teacher, Mr Aizawa, I'm sure he'll treat you well"
Nezu extended his paw to his right towards a much taller lanky man with dark hair and a bored expression, who you recognised as the pro hero: Eraserhead.

(Y/n) turned her attention to her new teacher bowing
"Hello sensei"

"Alright I don't want to hold you back anymore, off you head to class"

Aizawa walked towards the door and the smaller girl picked up her bag following behind him.
————————————————————

Once Aizawa walked through the halls, all of the students that once blocked (y/n)'s path spread to the sides leaving enough room to walk comfortably unlike before.

Maybe they were possibly scared of him.
Aizawa stopped in front of a tall door with
'2A' on top.

"Alright, they're like a bunch of puppies, very excitable, so I will explain to them that we have a new student and once they've settled, you can come introduce yourself to the brats"

"Okay sir"

Aizawa walked into the classroom and seemingly instantly the hum of chatter radiating from the door quieted down to silence.

Aizawa's voice could be heard from the other side of the wall and (y/n) stood silently, anxiously waiting for her name to be called. 

"Your getting better at shutting up when I walk in. Keep it up"
He said.
"Now Unfortunately for them, Your class has been assigned a new student"
Almost as soon as the words left Aizawa's
lips the class broke out in whispers and chatter.

Aizawa, who was obviously expecting this reaction looked towards the door, reminded of the teenager standing right out side who was about to be introduced to this group of eager heroes.

"I wonder if it's a boy or girl?"

"Hopefully a hot chick"

"I wonder if they have a cool quirk"

"Definitely another stupid nerd like the rest of you"

These were a few whispers, (y/n) heard through the door, amplifying her nerves

"You know I can always have her sent to
'2B' if you are all going to act like a pack of dogs hunting food"
Aizawa spoke which silenced the group.