5. Blood noses

♪♫P͎a͎i͎n͎- pink pantheress♫♪

* ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚                     ˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Half an hour passed before katsuki awoke from his sleep.

He began tossing and turning in the hard hospital bed before he finally awoke, sitting up straight.

He looked around the plain white first aid office until he found your face.

"Hey katsuki"
You said with a smile

"Fuck off, green thumb"
He stated before hanging his legs off the bed.

"How long was I out?"
He asked, keeping eyecontact with the floor, rather than you.

"Only about 45 minutes"

"Where's the old nurse?"
He asked

"At a meeting, she'll be back in about 15 minutes if you'd like to talk to her about your condition or-"

"Tch I'm fine, just your stupid smelly flowers I'm not weak, you basically poisoned me"
He said standing up and grabbing his back pack and began heading towards the door.

You stood up from the small stool and followed behind him.

"I guess your right I kinda did poison you"

You both walked through the empty halls towards the dorms in silence untill you decided to speak up

"It was a good fight though. You managed to hurt something In my nose with that right hook of yours. Recovery girl said you nearly broke it."
You stated

You heard a small chuckle leave katsukis lips for the first time.

"Pfft you deserved it green thumb."
——————————-
Finally the two of you made it to the dorm blocks. Still following behind katsuki, he opened the door and of course didn't bother to hold it open for you.

You walked into the crowded common area, or what you assumed was the common area due to the group of students just relaxing.

"(Y/n) and Bakugo! You guys are back"
Momo explained.

"Ya have a good nap bakubro?"
Sero snickered out.

"I'll blow you up soy sauce."
Bakugo said.

"What about you (y/n)? Everything okay with your injuries?"

It was sweet everyone was worried.
You looked down admiring the wrap of bandages around both your arms due to the burns Bakugo had given you.

"I'm fine honestly, Plus if it scars, they'll look pretty, just like todoroki's"
You spoke out.

Todoroki covered his left side of his face as a blush grew on his cheeks.

You looked around the room and realised katsuki was gone.

"Hey where'd katsuki go?"

"Well it's around 4.00pm right now. He usually goes up to his room until it's time to make dinner. Then once it's done he goes back up and we don't see him until the next day."
States Sato.

"What? He just uninvolves himself?"
You ask.

"Well yea. I always try to train with him after class or invite him to game nights to help him socialise but he likes being on his own."
Says kirishima.

Your face contorts into a frown thinking of how repetitive katsukis life must be in the dorms.

"I have to go unpack my stuff guys, but if you want I'd love to hang out with everyone down here once I'm done?"
You offer.