13. Dinner invitations

♪♫L̑̈ȏ̈n̑̈ȇ̈s̑̈ȏ̈m̑̈ȇ̈ t̑̈ȏ̈w̑̈n̑̈- Ricky Nelson♫♪

Mitsuki (bakugous mother) is in this chapter. I kinda hate her character in the anime because she made bakugo feel so bad about himself because he was 'weak' and for got kidnapped. She's also most likely one of the reasons why he had that big fight with Midoriya and felt Guilty for all Mights retirement. So she will be nicer and more Out of character in this fanfic :)

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚   ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Katsuki, the first person in your class and town for that matter to know about your past, had offered to meet your brother.

To say you we're excited was an understatement.

You still had 1 hour left of time to study with katsukis assistance, so you decided to get back to studying.

While you were writing down notes, katsuki stood up from your bed and began heading toward the door.

"Where are you going katsuki?"

"I need to brush my teeth. I'm assuming I have to be here for at least another couple of years so I might as well be hygienic"

You laughed a bit before turning back to work.

But a buzzing sound interrupted you before you could start.

On your bed was katsukis phone lighting up. You walked over to it the see the contact

Old hag 🤬💥

You picked up his phone and walked towards your door to see him just entering the hallway.

"Oi katsuki, someone's calling you!"

He turned around and faced you
"Who the fuck if calling at 9pm. I'm usually fucking asleep by now"

"Someone named "old hag""

He sighed
"It's my mum. Just answer it and tell her I said fuck off before hanging up. I still need to brush my teeth."

You giggled a bit before walking back into your room. The phone still buzzing.

Old hag 🤬💥

🛑
Decline Accept

You pressed accept and placed the phone next to your ear.

"Hello, katsuki's phone"

"Finally katsuki jeez I- who's this?"

"Hi mrs Bakugo, I'm (y/n),one of katsukis friends"

"I thought he only tolerated kirishima. I'm very glad my brats become friends with a girl, you sound lovely dear"

"Thankyou ma'am, katsukis headed to the washrooms quickly, but he'll be back soon if you'd like to call back?"

"Oh dear I'd love to stay talking to you. You can give me information he's to embarrassed to tell me. So how long have you been friends with my little brat?"

She sounded very similar to katsuki, obviously more feminine of course. You could only assume they looked similar.

You and Mitsuki talked for a few more minutes until Bakugo returned. he entered your room to see you sitting on your bed on call with who he could only assume was his mother.