3. Fist fights

♩♬ 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦- Paramore ♬ ♩  

* **✿❀                                          ❀✿**

[I'm crap at writing fight scenes so please don't mind how badly I describe it in this and the next chapter :)]

(y/n) sat down at the table with her classmates and once the blush had finally eased up on her face, she began speaking in idle chatter with her class mates.

On her left sat hanta sero. (Y/n) had learnt from even a brief conversation with him that he was A class clown.Much like Denki, he enjoyed to mess around and managed to tell a few good jokes that made (y/n) laugh.

On her right was kyoka jirou. Jirou seemed reserved and shy at first but the girl soon realised that she was more outgoing and sarcastic.

In front of her was kirishima and to his left was Bakugo and right was denki. Bakugo sat quietly, eating a homemade bento box and seemingly blocking out everyone's conversations. (Y/n) had come to find that he really did pay attention to everyone's chatter as when something came up in conversation as of example, Izuku Midoriya, who Bakugo hated, he would instantly chime in with a negative comment on the boy despite him
'not paying attention'.

And finally, denki would join the conversation with corney jokes and flirtatious comments towards no one in particular.

"So (y/n)? Have you seen any cute boys you like yet" denki said wriggly his eyebrows with a grin before kirishima elbowed him in the stomach.

"Ow kiri what was that for"
Denki spat rubbing his rib.

"It's not very manly to ask a girl if she likes anyone straight up. Privacy dude, seriously"
Kirishima said shaking his head.

(Y/n) giggled at the scene in front of her.

"Oh course she doesn't like anyone. None of you fucking nerds should. We're training to be heroes we're not on love island"
Bakugo spat out.

(Y/n) laughed at the boys reaction before speaking up.

"We all know we're training to be heroes katsuki but-"
She was cut off.

"Bakugo. It's Bakugo not katsuki"
He spoke glaring up at her.

"Right, Bakugo, but I'm sure it wouldn't effect us that badly to have a little crush don't you think?"

"Yea (y/n)'a right. There's so many pretty girls at this school!"

"Who? You mean jirou???"
Kirishima replied to denki with a smirk

Jirou, who had spent the whole lunch not bothering to involve herself in the conversation finally spoke up.
"W-what me? Pretty?"

"Dude shut up"
Denki said as a blush began forming on his cheeks.

The bell then rung signalling the end of lunch. The group of 1A students stood up and began heading towards there next class.

(Y/n) stayed behind waiting for jirou to finish packing up her lunch. Once jirou was done she began walking next to (y/n).