17. Meeting Aizen

♪♫𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐡𝗼𝐭𝐞𝐥- carpet garden♫♪

Timeskip
Tokyo airport
5:50pm

"Katsuki, we've been waiting here for an hour"
You pointed out.

"Yes I know that I'm sure. He'll be here"

Katsuki let out a sigh as he watched you pace back and forward in front of gate 16.

Aizen, your brother, was scheduled to be here 40 minutes ago escorted by a flight attendant but here you sat and no sign of him.

"What if he got lost. Or they forgot about him on the plane. Or someone kidnapped him. Holy shit"

Katsuki stood up and held your shoulders to ground you.
"He'll be here dumbass, just be patient."

"Says you. You're mister impatient like all the time"

"Cmon I'm just trying to calm you down"
He replied back.

He sighed and looked off the the side and a small boy with (h/c) haired being led by a flight attendant coming your way, caught his attention.

"Oi, flower power, is that him"
He said pointing.

You turned to the direction before your eyes widened
"Aizen"

He let go of the flight attendants hands and came running to you causing you to bend down to catch him in a hug.

"God little man, I missed you so much"
You said as you hugged the toddler.

The flight attendant smiled as she watched the interaction play out and placed his suitcase near by.

"Thanks for walking him"
Katsuki said to her as you were to excited to notice her.

"No problem sir"
She said as she walked off.

You picked up Aizen in your arms before he whispered to you.
"(Y/n) there's a angry looking man staring at you"
He said as he used his small hand to cover his voice from katsuki, even though he heard.

You chucked as you placed him on your hip
"Okay Aizen meet angry man, katsuki this is Aizen"
You introduced the two.

The first thing katsuki took notice of was Aizen eyes. They were a bright violet colour which correlated well with his name.

Aizen extended his tiny hand out to katsuki.
"Nice to meet you mr. Katsuki"

Katsuki was surprised. He was expecting as noisy little shit but Aizen didn't seem that bad.

He scoffed and shook, well enveloped, Aizens hand with his own.

"Katsuki Bakugo, nice to meet you too kid"

You couldn't help but chuckle.
"Okay Ai, you wanna go back to mine now?"

"Yes please I'm hungry, the food they gave me on the plane was worse than Uncle Iroh's stew"

The two teens and toddler walked towards the exit, with katsuki being nice enough to take Aizens suit case.

Outside waiting for the three of you was a taxi. Katsuki placed his bag in the boot and hopped in the back with you as Aizen sat on your lap because of the lack of child seats.

Aizen stared out the window at all the cars and buildings you drove past. He lived in a small village town with less than a hundred people and now he was in a large city.

You poked katsukis shoulder to get his attention.

"Thankyou Kat, for agreeing to meet him"