11. Heroic

♪♫Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʜᴀɴɢ- sleeping with sirens♫♪

̩͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁂̩̩͙͙                                            ⁂̩̩͙͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁎

A voice broke me out of my thoughts. Aizawa's voice.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!"

I opened my eyes which were flooded with tears to see aizawa, all might and at least half of my class huddled around me and the pile of sleeping reporters.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean t-too they wouldn't let me go and I-"

"(Y/n) it's fine, your not in trouble. How about you head to recovery girls office for a while. We'll come get you later alright?"

I sniffled and nodded. I walked over and through the reporters. I didn't hurt them, they were all still breathing. Just possibly knocked them out for who knows how long.

"Bakugo, go with her"
He said.

Bakugo surprisingly agreed before walking off with me.

As we walked into the school we stayed quiet. My sniffling and hiccups were the only thing heard until we got to recovery girls office.

I opened the door to see the office empty. She must me on lunch break. I walked inside and sat on the bed while kastuki sat on a chair next to me.

"So, why the fuck did you knock out a hoard of reporters?"
He finally asked

I sniffled again before speaking.

"I didn't mean to. I was running late for school so I took a short cut through the fields to the gate and when I got there, they were all crowding the entrance. They kept asking me all these questions and every time I would try to reply they'd ask more. They started asking how I felt about being less talented than everyone else because I enrolled later or when I was planning on switching to support so someone better can take my spot. It was so overwhelming and- and I couldn't control it so it just happened."

God this was so embarrassing. More tears fell from my eyes. I wonder what katsukis thinking. Probably about how much I'm over reacting or that I'm not acting like a future hero.

"No wonder you knocked them out. Fucking deserved it"
He stated with his arms now crossed.

"I- I knocked them all unconscious because I was sad, I'm pretty sure that's illegal katsuki."

I was so surprised. "They deserved it"?
Why wasn't he calling me an idiot or something you know, katsuki like.

"So? It's there fault. Harassing a kid and forcing them to answer your questions is illegal too dipshit. They don't know shit about you. Or whether you deserve to be in the hero course. They were acting like villains. What you did was...heroic in a stupid way"

I was not expecting that. Heroic?.
This is like our conversation a couple months ago. When I said what the teachers did to him at the sports festival was villainous. That they weren't being heroic.

I began crying again. More tears this time.

"Oi I just gave you a whole speech!, you can't keep crying!"

"I'm crying because of your speech you idiot."
I said trying to wipe my tears.

He stood up and walked over to me.
He aggressively wiped a tear off my face.

"Don't be a pussy, green thumb"
He said.

"You're a fuckhead katsuki"
He didn't reply he just grinned. Not in a  menacing way like usual.

"What are you smiling at?"

"I like it when you swear"

Our conversation got cut short as all might and Aizawa walked in.

Katsuki took a seat next to me on the bed as they began to speak.

"Okay we have everything under control. I had a general studies student I train, hitoshi shinsou, to well, brainwash them into forgetting."
I thanked Aizawa before he continued

"So mind explaining why you knocked out a small army of reporters?"

I was about to speak up and surely begin to cry while explaining but katsuki cut me off.

"They surrounded her and wouldn't let her get to class unless she answered their questions for their stupid reports, they were talking about how she should change classes so someone with a better chance of becoming a hero can replace her. Stupid greedy assholes"
He replied.

Aizawa nodded
"Thankyou Bakugo. (Y/n) I'm dismissing you just for today so you can go to the dorms and rest. But If you miss another one of my classes again you'll be in deep trouble."

"Thankyou sir. Sorry for all the trouble I caused."

"Bakugou. You can walk her back in case any more reporters come back, I'll explain to mic that your missing English."
——————————
Bakugo walked you back to the dorms. You were the one talking while he just nodded or hummed it agreement. That's how a lot of your conversations go but neither you or Bakugo minded.

Once you both made it back to the dorms, you have Bakugo a quick hug around his waist and before he had time to resist you ran back inside with a wave and thankyou.

Bakugo stood still. He hadn't been hugged by anyone than his mother is over two years.

He decided not to dwell on it too much and begin walking back to class.

As he walked he pulled out his phone from his back pocket and opened your contact.

Green thumb 🌱🤕

>:( Katsuki:
oi plant bitch

Green thumb 🌱🤕:
Yes cranky?

>:( Katsuki:
Clean your room. I'm still coming over tonight.

Green thumb 🌱🤕:
Crap I forgot. I'll make sure it's clean your highness 👸

>:(Katsuki:
You better
———————————————————-

(Y/n) spent the rest of the school day cleaning her room to at least make it close to bakugos standards.

Once all her classmates came back they greeted her like normal and they all spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out like usual.

This surprised (y/n) as at least half of her class had been interrupted during lunch by a loud ruckus and went outside to see their classmate standing over 50 unconscious bodies and no one said a word.

Of course once Bakugo got back to class he threatened to run everyone's toes over with a car if they mentioned it, but she had no idea
—————————————-
1030 words
Don't really like this chapter but doesn't matter really :/
I'm posting another chapter tonight so look at me go ily <3