4. Recovery girls office

♪♫Dᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ-leo.♫♪

* ゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤   ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚*

"Finally, we have Bakugo"
Aizawa states.

Just great. I have to verse the boy who won the sports festival, has a major superiority complex and will undeniably beat me to a pulp.

I look into the group of students to see katsuki walking towards in the ring with a grin on his face.

Before, I could dodge everyone's attacks but I know katsuki definitely won't let me do that. He loves a fight.

"Alright. Ready and go!"

Bakugo comes charging at me and before I have time to dodge he hits me square in the face with a right hook.

He begins to swing again, this times with his fist open, ready to activate his quirk.
I see tiny sparks erupt from his palms but before he can fully ignite them I kick him in his stomach sending him towards the ground.

As he's about to pick himself up I grow vines from the ground that tie around his hands and feet. Leaving him emobilised.

I begin underestimating Bakugo. Isn't he supposed to fight back? Be arrogant and hard to beat?. I walk towards him as he struggles under the vines. I end up getting too close because before I can shelter myself, his hands produce large explosions which blow up the vines around his hands.

He stands up, breaking the vines on his feet.

"You're dead meat, green thumb".

I have barely recovered from the explosions from earlier that have left quite large burn marks on my arms and legs from the impact which hurt a crap ton might I add, before he begins firing at me again.

Constantly for what feels like minutes he's firing his explosions which slowing make me step towards the outside of the circle.

Crap. I might actually loose this fight.

Nope I'm not going down that easily.

Just as Bakugo gets ready to fire his final explosion in which is sure to send me out of the ring I grab his arm, twisting behind him and pulling it back and then trip his feet making him fall to ground.

This leaves him lying on his stomach with his arm twisted in my grasp. I sit on top of him with the legs either side of his torso.

He squirms and wriggles underneath me, obviously not ready to lose this fight.

I bring my hand close to his face and a small purple flower sprouts from my palm.

"This isn't gardening club green-thumb, get your ass off me and fight"

"Sorry katsuki, but you tired me out"

A puff of mist emits from the purple daisy and sprays in katsukis face.

And just as he is about to resort with a sly comment he's knocked out.

"(Y/n) wins, 3 to 0"

Cheers and applause, louder than before are heard as everyone huddled around katsuki and I.