9. Changes

♪♫𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜,𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜,𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜- Bo Burnham♫♪

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊                                                      𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

Once the three teens exited the store, kirishima turned to (y/n) with a wide smile.

"Holy crap (y/n) you handled that creep so well!"
He exclaimed.

"Are you kidding?, that was terrifying I don't know how I managed to spit that out without stumbling over my words!"
She replied

"I should of blown the pervert up"
Said Bakugo with a pissed expression.

"Jeez guys are gross"

Their conversation continued all the way back to the dorms.

Mostly kirishima praising (y/n) for her execution of the insult while Bakugo commented on how he should of attacked him earlier.

Once they all made it back the dorms, kirishima of course, informed everyone on the uncomfortable interaction with the embarrassed man and boasted about his friends cunning comeback, which led
(y/n) to humbly refuse all of her complements.
—————————

The rest of the day went down similar to yesterday for the class of 2A.

Most of the students resigned in the common area playing video games, chatting watching tv and enjoying each other's company.

Once 6:00 came by Bakugo came down from his dorm and began making dinner for the group.

But this time he had help.

(Y/n) had convinced Bakugo to let her help him with dinner.

She explained to him that for the two years before she applied at UA, she would make her own dinners. Of course those mostly were 2 minute noodle packs or microwaved meals but she said that
"it still counts".

Of course Bakugo was hesitant to letting her involve herself in the task he had been assigned to for over a year of attending UA but realised that the extra help might make his job a little easier.

(Y/n)'s job was to cut up vegetables. That was her only task. The same job Bakugo had been assigned to as a child. Since it was her first time, Bakugo decided on cooking the simplest meal. Ramen bowls.

Katsukis rules were simple.
"Shut up and cut up the shit"

So she did just that. Vegetables like carrots and spring onion were placed on the cooking board and (y/n) was to cut them up while Bakugo boiled noodles, made a chicken broth and cooked eggs.

After an hour and a half of silent cooking with the exception of (y/n) constantly asking katsuki questions and her occasional yelps when she would get smaller cut on her fingers, the food was finally done.

Everyone was served a bowl of ramen noodles with a chicken broth, vegetables, and fried egg on top.

Katsuki had to admit that for her first time being an assistant chef, she managed to not fuck up as much as he thought she would.

So, surprisingly, katsuki aloud stupid green thumb to assist him in cooking permanently. It had become a tradition. Katsuki would come downstairs at 6pm each night to see her already in the kitchen waiting for orders.

After  managing to surprise kastuki with how much she wasn't a fuck up, her job of simply cutting up vegetables had been promoted to cooking meats to serving up food along side katsuki.

He wouldn't admit it but she had grown on him. Their repetitive schedule of what should be just preparing dinner had widened their originally small friendship.
————————-