-Intermition-

Hey dweebs 👋🙄

This is a (y/n) backstory information chapter. Please read for context on next chapter :P

⚠️: mentions of suicide, mental illness, abandonment.

(Y/n) was born in Tokyo and lived a normal life until she turned 11. Her mother fell pregnant and was very excited about having another child. (Y/n)s father had not informed his family on financial issues that had recently appeared due to him going out of a job, so he had to explain that they didn't not have enough money to care for another child.

He tried to convince (m/n) to abort the child but she argued against it. (F/n) couldn't handle the stress and ended up leaving (y/n) and her pregnant mother to deal with his issues themselves.

After (f/n)s abandonment and her sons birth, (m/n) went to into a deep state of  depression.

She was unable to deal without the Love of her life and become self dependent on her 11 year old daughter to care for her and her new born baby son Aizen.

(Aizen means indigo purple in Japanese. in this fanfic, (y/n) has a very large significance with the colour indigo or purple. For example, Her first fight with Bakugo, the flower she grew that left him unconscious was indigo same with the flower that knocked out the reporters. The reason why Aizen is named so is because he was born with bright indigo purple eyes, unlike (y/n) and her mother and father who have (e/c)
[eye colour] eyes)

(Y/n) cared for her baby brother as well as juggling a mentally ill mother and school work.

She ended up missing a lot of school and offered to do jobs around the neighbourhood to pay for food and necessities.

When (y/n) was 14 and Aizen was 3, their mother attempted committing suicide. She was admitted to the intensive care unit for 2 days.

(Y/n) and her toddler brother stayed at the hospital until they received the news that she hadn't made it.

Even after (m/n)s suicide, (f/n) didn't come back to care for his children and his whereabouts where still unknown

After (m/n) death, (y/n) and Aizen were sent to stay with their uncle Iroh who lived in a small village called Hinohara.

Uncle Iroh was a very kind man that (y/n) loved visiting when she was younger. And he was happy to let them live with him after his sister's suicide.

There was no schools in Hinohara and (y/n) had already missed a lot of schooling due to her mother's depleting condition.

Iroh and (y/n) both agreed to send (y/n) back to Tokyo to live in a small apartment that Iroh paid for and attend school there, While Iroh stayed home everyday to look after Aizen. Twice a year (y/n) would take a train back to Hinohara to stay with her brother and uncle until school started again.

At 16, (Y/n)s intelligence increased as well as her quirks abilities. Iroh had suggested she should apply to UA as she had a 'Hero's quirk'. She was hesitant at first as it would be too much money to travel back every few months to visit Iroh and Aizen and she would only be able to visit every few years.

Once she got accepted into UA it was final that she would be moving to Musutafu to attend hero school.

So she moved away from her family and transferred into the dorms at UA.

(Y/n) doesn't like telling people about her past as she feels it makes people pity and a baby her so she has not yet informed anyone yet.
————————————————-

[this is the colour I picture the flowers and Aizens eyes

[this is the colour I picture the flowers and Aizens eyes.]

Yes Bakugo will be introduced to Aizen shortly and I'm very excited to write it :).
Usually in fanfics, when children are introduced they are annoying ass little babies so don't worry Aizen will be a cool asf five year old😎
——————————-
I hope this gives you an overall idea of her back story and I also hope you're enjoying the story so far
Ily <3