10. Study dates

♪♫𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎-
The ink spots♫♪

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ * * ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

Time: 9pm, Wednesday, 2 days until school holidays
Location: katsukis bedroom

Surprisingly enough, tonight (y/n) had finished studying before kastuki. This entire week she had been power cramming information into her brain. Since she had nothing to do, she decided to bother Bakugo.

(Y/n) was currently lying down on
katsukis bed, face up, staring at her hand as she grew a violet flower from her palm. katsuki had been studying for final exams this Friday while she spent her time growing flowers.

"Hey katsuki?"
She asked, which broke the comfortable silence.

"What do you want now."
He replied from his spot at his desk.

"How come we never do our study dates in my room, not trying to brag but like my rooms pretty cool. I've run out of things to do here, it's kinda boring."
She sighed.

Katsuki swivled his desk chair in the direction of the girl who was lying on his bed, staring at her hand.

"My room isn't boring, it's cool."

"Yea it's decent I mean, your romance manga collection that you try to hide from me is better than mine and you have more hero figurines than me but trust me, my room is cooler"
She replied as she sat up.

Katsukis blushed. She knew about his manga collection?!.

"I don't collect romance mangas, I'm not a pussy,"

"Yea yea kastuki whatever you say. So how about it? Tomorrow we study in my room. If you don't like it than we won't study their ever again I promise."

She walked over to the boy and extended her pinky finger to him and waited for him to do the same.

"Are you fucking flipping me off?"

"What?- no it's a pinky promise katsuki"

He sighed before interlocking his pinky with hers.

"Good boy."
She smiled.

(Y/n) looked to the clock on katsukis wall.

"It's almost past your bedtime 'suki I better get going so you can get your beauty sleep"
She teased.

Katsukis face returned to its original frown before he looked back towards his study notes set on his desk.

"I'm not a child green thumb, I don't need stupid beauty rest. I'm already beautiful"
He joked back at her.

"That's true"
She shrugged

"Alright I'll see you at school tomorrow."
She then waved goodbye before leaving his room

Katsukis eyes followed her figure as she closed his door, leaving him alone in his, room as usual. He finished up the majority of his notes tonight so he was contempt on finishing the rest tomorrow night.