6. Unheroic

♪♫I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟɪᴄ-
the taxpayers♫♪
* *°:⋆ₓₒ   ₓₒ⋆:°*

(Y/n) POV

I turned the key to my door and walked inside my dorm. It was a very basic room, a single bed, desk, cabinets and a small veranda. I was on the fourth floor so I had a nice view of outside.

[This is the blank room]

My boxes of possessions were left in a neat stack in the middle of the room.

I placed my school bag on the desk chair and began opening boxes.

First I placed my clothes, which I conveniently placed in the same box,
Into the cabinets. Almost all of my outfits were oversized hero merch shirts and jumpers as well as a some longer pants and shorts. Nothing fancy or dressy.

Then I grabbed all my school supplies and placed them on my desk. Pens and pencils were placed in cups as well as notebooks and sticky notes on top.

I then spent the next hour unpacking the box labelled "Nic-nacs".

In this box we're all the items i had collected from back home that I would use to decorate my room.

I had quite a large variety of crystals that had been collecting for a while which I placed on my cabinet along with a incense burner, a lot of small potted plants, obviously, that I hung and placed around the room, one photo from 10 years ago of mum, dad and I that sat on top of the cabinet and finally, I stacked my manga collection on a book shelf as well as some hero figures to decorate.

I placed a large pin board on the wall above my desk and reminded myself to try and take some photos to cover the board with.

Last was to hang up posters,tapestry's and coloured lights on my walls. I had to stand on my desk chair to reach the high corners of the room. This probably would of been a much easier task if I had someone taller to help me. By the time I was done, Every wall was decorated and covered.

[of course I realise not everyone has this type of deco-rational style so I just describe what my room looks like. Feel free to imagine it differently :)]

Once I was happy with my room, I stepped back admiring it.

It reminded me of my old room.

My room back at the house that mum and I lived together was much bigger and I had more freedom to decorate it, like painting the walls or hanging up mirrors, but this room reminded me of home nonetheless.