Chapter 14 (Jealous Guy!)

Ace and Michelle came to visit the island together after their trip to UK, it was supposed to be five days visit to London, Ireland and Scotland but Ace meet the investors in a clock, he wanted to finish up early so they can spend some time with their friends on the island.

And of course, so Ace can spend more time with Alex.

"Where is everybody?" Ace asks Michelle when they entered the house.

Tony or Chase usually welcomed him when he arrived but now there's no one present, Ace even called their names when they arrived but no one answered.

"Are you sure they know we will be here today?" Ace again asks Michelle.

"I have been trying to reach them but I go straight to their voice mail."

"Where do you think they went?" Ace is confused.

"You don't think they went out do you?"

"I don't know?" Ace seems worried. Then they heard a scream, it was Alex.

It came from the swimming pool at the back and it's not that far away from the house. Ace and Michelle run towards the pool. They're both surprised when they saw Tony, Chase, Chloe and Alex having some fun, there's a big rope hanging on the pool and you can use it to swing and jump on the pool, that's why Alex is screaming she's swinging while the rest are on the pool waiting for her to let go of the rope.

"C'MON SWEETIE, YOU CAN DO IT!" Ace heard Tony scream.

While Chloe and Chase said "LET IT GO!" and they're all laughing.

Alex finally let go of the rope after she fell into the water everybody on the pool clap their hands while they cheers for Alex. Tony helps Alex on the water gasping he wrapped his arms around her and Alex did the same thing on Tony's neck, that scene surprised Ace.

"So this is why you don't answer Michelle's call." Ace said with angry tone on his voice.

"Ace!" Tony gets off the pool, "What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean what am I doing here? This is my island remember?" Ace looks at Michelle and asks "It's still mine right?"

"Yes" Michelle answered. "I think what Tony meant was we are not scheduled..."

"Do I need to make schedules and asks for your permission to be on my island?" Ace asks Tony there is more annoyance on his tone.

"No, you don't have too." Chloe is already standing behind Tony she's a bit sarcastic. "But you normally followed schedules and you coming here without a notice is kind of surprising."

"I'm sorry about that." Tony said. "Is there a problem? you suddenly came home?"

"No, I don't have a problem, do you?" Ace interlock his arms in front of him then leer at Tony's.

"What's going on with you?" Tony is confused with Ace's action.

"What is going on with you and my wife?" Ace lift his eyebrow. 

"There is nothing going on between Tony and Alex" Chloe said.

"So, my eyes are deceiving me then because from what I saw this man held my wife in his arms and my wife put her arms around his neck and it does look like they're into something."

"Hey, Ace, we are your friends" Chase interrupt. "And Tony is your best friend and he won't take advantage of your wife, do you really think Tony will do that to you?"

"I had a best friend once and he did." Ace said.

"I'm not him alright! I'm not that stupid to ruin our friendship because of some woman."

"You really are something Ace Merrill." Alex gets out of the pool and faced Ace. "They're just doing their job, you pay them to be my company and they'd been a wonderful company. They made and still making my life worth living in this sh*t hole! You should thank them and give them extra credit instead of accusing them and insult them because these people are not as horrible as you!"

"Great, now she's talking to me." Ace looks at Michelle and his tone is insulting.

"I wonder how the heck you become friends with this devil." Alex talks to Chloe, Tony and Chase. Then she turned her back but before she can walk inside the house her mind instantly changed and face Ace again. "For what is worth Ace, this people vouch for you especially Tony and I am actually considering on giving you a chance. I guess they're wrong and I am right! you're not the good lad they've told me but really...you are such a horrible person and these people are not so lucky to have a friend like you."

Alex left after her speech and neither one of them said a word except Chloe.

"Well...that woman really knows how to speak what's on her mind."

"Look guys" Ace took a deep breath "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset any one of you especially you Tony, I'm just...jealous I guess."

"You don't have to apologize and you don't have to be jealous either." Tony answered. "My heart belongs to Michelle and you know that?" Tony holds Michelle then kissed her on the cheek.

"I almost forgot you two are married." Chase jokes.

"And you should remember we are also married." Chloe said.

"That I don't forget." Chase kissed Chloe.

"I'm sorry if Michelle and I came without a notice." Ace is sincere with his apology.

"You don't have to apologize." Tony said "Last time I checked you still owned the island and you're still married to Alex so you're free to come, especially if you would bring my wife with.

"Well, that was the plan." Michelle said "Ace wanted to spend some quality time with you guys that's why he finished his business trip ASAP."

"Well, five minutes ago he wanted to kill us." Chase said.

"Not all of you just Tony." Ace jokes. "Anyway, I will make it up to you guys, I will cook special dinner and we are going to have some fun tonight but first accept my apology because seriously my attitude was really way out of line."

"Apologize to her..." Chase motions the room upstairs because he's referring Alex.

Ace looks at their room and took a deep breath.

"Darn! I can face any one! I'm not even afraid with my own father but when it comes to that woman...my knees are shaking!" Ace said.

"Well, you're afraid of your mom and she's only 5'2" Tony comforts him.

All of his friends laugh.