Chapter 35 (Wonder-Stricken)

Sorry didn't update yesterday...

***

Alex noticed the commotion going on around her establishment; she looks at Tricia wondering what is going on. Tricia points her finger to someone, Alex turn her eyes to where Tricia is pointing.

"Oh my God" Alex whispered, "What is he doing here?"

The man she was talking to ask "Who?" but Alex didn't bother to answer him, her attention was with Ace. He is walking towards their direction, his eyes show some anger and he looks at the man she was talking to furiously.

Alex rise up from her chair and try to stop Ace before he can go near their table.

"Please do not make a scene Ace." She asks, her eyes are begging.

Ace look at her, their eyes met.

"Who is he?" the way Ace look at her Alex felt she needs to explain for if she doesn't things would be really unpleasant.

"No one, he's just a customer." Her eyes are telling Ace to believe him.

Ace turn his eyes to the man on the table, Alex grabbed Ace's arm, it's better to be ready if ever Ace will do something.

"Ace please." Alex whispered, she rests her forehead on his chest.

"Customer huh!" Ace smirks.

"Ace please listen to me."

"No! Alexandra, I'm tired of listening to you, you will listen to me, and for once can you please do what I told you to do."

Alex crossed her arms in front of her, she squint her eyes a little.

"You are way going too far Mr. Ace. I already begged you, who do you think you are, who are you to give orders, this is my own establishment, you have no authority in here."

'There she goes again' Ace said to himself 'why this woman can't be tamed.' Before Alex can gather herself and start being bitchy with him, Ace put his dominant look, 'this woman needs intimidation'.

"Oh, yeah" Ace grinned "Then come with me." He grabbed Alex's arm.

"Where are you taking me?" Alex tried to let go from Ace.

But Ace pulled her closer instead, he gave her his look, the kind of look Ace gave her when he serenades her on the beach, the look that melts her heart, it brought warmth to her heart, but when Ace talked she felt like there's a bucket of ice poured onto her.

"You are coming with me to a place where I have this thing you called authority."

Ace dragged her to his car, Tracy followed them.

"Mr. Ace please don't do this." Tracy begged Ace.

"I will just talk to her, don't worry."

Then Ace occupied the driver's seat, he gave Alex a warning look first before he start his car and drove off.

"Are you kidnapping me again, if you will imprison me again..." Before Alex can finish her sentence Ace butts in.

"First, you're not a kid anymore adultnap might be the right word." Ace is trying to lighten the mood but Alex ignores him so he continue. "Second, kidnap is to take someone away by force typically to obtain ransom, I'm rich I don't need your money and the last but not the least, "Yes I did kidnapped you before, It worked between us once, maybe it will work again."

Ace didn't look at her but the smile on his face didn't escape from Alex's sight.

And Alex...she managed to control her smile but deep down in her heart and in her thoughts she was saying..'It took him one year, been waiting for him to kidnap me again' Alex thought to herself.

***

One more chapter left readers, but I will have an author's note first before the ending, don't worry you will like the author's note....i guess...I will publish that author's note later, it's more like an acknowledgement actually and a message and I'm a drama queen so allow me to do the acknowledgement. Thank you again.