Chapter 1: Johto Starters and Meeting Casey

After leaving the region of Kanto, the arrived at the region of Johto, and now they were on their way to a place called New Bark Town, the home of Professor Elm.

"I know we just got here to Johto," Luna said fixing her hoodie and glasses, "but I can't wait to see what adventures we'll get up to here." She had Pichu on her shoulder with Zorua on the other on, Pikachu wanted to stay at the ranch this time so Zorua decide to go with her.

"What I can't wait to see is all the Pokémon you get here in Johto." Misty said excitedly.

"Funny thing is though Mist is that you and I have already got a Johto region Pokémon," Luna said, "you've got a Slowking and I've got a Lugia. I mean I know we caught them in the Orange Islands, but they're still Johto Pokémon."

"I'm still amazed how you two got those Pokémon." Brock said, "And I can believe that you beat another one of the Elite Four Pokémon."

Luna and Misty told Brock about their encounters with Lugia and Slowking back in Kanto Orange Islands.

Brock jaw dropped when Misty and Tomo told Brock that she battled against an Elite Four member name Lolorei who is an specialist in water type Pokémon.

Just then they stopped walking; the area they were walking through was misty.

"This place is so misty, it's hard to tell where we're going." Brock frown.

Tomo held onto Luna's hand so that he wouldn't get separated from Luna.

"Now what shall we do?" Misty asked, "I mean even with a map, we won't be able to find New Bark Town in this."

Suddenly Togepi hopped out of Misty's arms and walked through a path by herself. Pichu, Zorua and Growlithe followed her to keep her out of trouble.

The gang followed the Pokémon too, but then they saw a beautiful, blue Pokémon at a lake.

"Wow look at that." Misty said.

Luna stared at the Pokémon in wonder and was shocked she recognise the Pokémon, 'That's a Suicune. One of the Legendary Beasts created by Ho-Oh.' She thought.

Suddenly the Pokémon noticed the gang's presence and then ran off.

"Wow I never thought I see Suicune here already." Luna said.

"Suicune?" Brock, Misty and Tomo questioned.

"Yeah. The Pokémon we all saw was a Suicune." Luna said with a smile, "Its a Legendary Pokémon, one of the Legendary Beast created by Ho-Oh."

"Wow." They gasped.

"We should get going," Brock said suddenly, "the mist is starting to clear up now."

"You're right Brock," Misty said, "but I suggest we keep going in case the mist comes back." Luna, Tomo and Brock agreed.

The gang walked more and more, until at last they came to a sign.

"This sign says 'New Bark Town," Brock said, "so that means we're here at last."

The gang took a good look at New Bark Town.

"What a nice town." Misty commented.

"Okay so what should we do first?" Luna asked, "I mean should we visit Professor Elm's lab or head to the Pokémon Centre?"

"Well Lu," Brock answered, "you need to register for the Johto League and we also need to check our Pokémon, so we should head for the Pokémon Centre."

And everyone else agreed with Brock.

So the gang walked to the Pokémon Centre, but Nurse Joy wasn't there. A Chansey showed them a video message from Nurse Joy